Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    Marijuana Science: Why Today's Pot Packs a Bigger Punch

http://news.yahoo.com/marijuana-scie...155233170.html

Check all the replies to this story, saying how todays weed is a weak sister compared to the past...

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    My personal opinion, is that I don't even really get high off of today's weed for the most part.

I can smoke something else for about a day, then I go crazy and have to smoke the strains I came up with. I've smoked pot from all over the world, as well as running a mail order cannabis business for years.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    Canadian weed, Dutch weed, American weed. It's all about the same, from what I've seen.

For example, here's a pic of an envelope full of White Widow from Amsterdam.

wonder 38.jpg

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    I've searched all the rare seeds from breeders all over the world. If anybody had anything they said was special, I was there collecting seeds.

I've grown out tons of what would be considered elite seed, and found it all wanting...

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    Are there any pluses to todays weed?

Yes, it crystals up well, buds well, and tends to yield well for the most part.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    It's like my friend that came over the other day. She brought over some medical facility cannabis with when she stopped by.

She told me since I didn't have anything for her, she had been buying local product. And just wasn't happy with it at all.

Oddly, it was some of the best product I'd seen come out of a facility anywhere. Very crystaly looking indica nugs, with a nice lemon flavor.

Status
    Liked
    42 times
    I remember those envelopes, though after 2002 they were sent from Belgium for a year then Germany. White Widow and K2 were my favorites. I loved seeing these in the mail box unless it had green tape on one end.
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentVonblown View Post
    Canadian weed, Dutch weed, American weed. It's all about the same, from what I've seen.

For example, here's a pic of an envelope full of White Widow from Amsterdam.

wonder 38.jpg

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Here in Southern California we have so many phenos & clone only's there is always something that gets the job done.
    I am a heavy Indica guy and have been but picked up some Green Crack yesterday and it kicked my ass. Last week I had some Abusive OG put me on my ass. I am no light weight have been in the medical scene for 20yrs and smoking for 30.
    I ran a collective here in our local mountains and we carried avg 20-30 strains at a time. Plus edibles & Concentrates that now will rip you up.
    All in all we have killer herb but I do miss the Ol School strains from back in the day & some from the 90's Like Pre 98 Bubba,he nailed that shit.
    I grew out some Hindu for a while,then Master Kush, Trainwreck,for a few years and had to stop for legal reasons,lol.
    Anyway I cant wait to get back into my own pad so I can grow out a couple breeders on here. Keep up the WONDERFUL job my friend.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers