Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    Also in turn, some strains will do better outdoors then others. But the reason you see the increase of hybridized ruderalis type strains for out door use. Is the stuff will actually finish while its still warm outdoors. To get prime outdoor bud, you need to put your plants in the ground when it is warm outside and harvest while it is still warm. Most strains just aren't quick enough to finish within that type of time frame, in most areas. Now, if you live somewhere where the grow season is much longer that's a different story.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    They're chugging right along. The stubby girl in front has the most interesting bud formation. The classic "hairs" you expect to see are very, very subdued on that plant. There is definitely very dense growth at the tips and with close inspections you can see pistils but they aren't the long, fat ones I'm used too. The node spacing has me all happy as well. The tops just climb right by the fans, on the shorter plants. I love it.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    Now "we" (Wonder Seeds) turned to ditch weed rather then ruderalis to achieve similar goals. But where as ruderalis is a weak, low yielding plant in general... The wild hemp is much more vigorous and high yielding. It's also more of a blank slate when properly bred. Allowing greater expression of quality characteristics.
    Last edited by VincentVonblown; 02-04-2015 at 08:55 PM.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I had thought that the Ruderalis was the autoflowering plant, or at least a contributing factor in autoflowering genes. Is that correct?
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Bud formation on the two taller plants is coming along nicely. I've started a little feeding regimen. The short plant though, it has me scratching my head. The buds are plentiful but very tiny. The calyxs are tiny, the bud sites are quite small as well. The plant is very healthy overall but won't be producing much if it continues on the same vein. They'll be dense nugs, just about the size of a peanut.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    That low yielder, that's probably a half an half ditch cross I'm guessing.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    The half ditchers are extremely sativa. And oddly enough can be wildly potent, almost to a point, where I couldn't smoke them.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    Also a lot of the half ditchers will show some color of purple, to one degree or another.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Well, I will hope for extreme potency. Because the weight won't be much. It is responding well to bloom nutes, frosting up a bit too.

The tallest plant has a really great citrus aroma now, the next one down, smells somewhat plant-like, with a hint of musk. Almost no aroma from the unit with peanut buds.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times

The tall girl.
    Last edited by osprey; 02-12-2015 at 07:30 PM.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast