Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    The funkies, will also vary from plant to plant, on exactly when in the cure process they start to sweeten. But ALL the strains given the 30 day cure period will taste unparalleled. The FOG for example at the beginning has a strong Sativa flavor, but ends up tasting like sweet mangos after 30 days.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentVonblown View Post
    The funkies, will also vary from plant to plant, on exactly when in the cure process they start to sweeten. But ALL the strains given the 30 day cure period will taste unparalleled. The FOG for example at the beginning has a strong Sativa flavor, but ends up tasting like sweet mangos after 30 days.
    I love ya man!!!! woooohooooo!!!! my favorite kind of cannabis, the longer the cure the better the weed!!!
    "I really don't have no ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen - I'd like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone. Thats all!"
    "You're still a nut. But I can be your shell to protect you. You need it!" My ex-girlfriend from when I was 15 years old. Told to me 2/16/2013!!

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    I began smoking sativas about 1979, and the indicas, which were usually some type of hash, were quite prevalent. And very exceptional quality.

The product that was everywhere, was much different then what you see today for sale.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    In about 1983 I started to see a new type of cannabis. It was always green in color, as it was indoor grown cannabis. It was very potent, and similar to the high grade I had been smoking for a few years previously. But it did seem a bit different.

The older heads at that time who had been smoking some 20 years previously. Kept commenting that this new green weed, wasn't as good..

My opinion was, that it might not have been as good, but it was pretty close.

What I think happened is that breeders took some of these good strains. And the first time around or two. The product was pretty good, but further breeding. And the elimination of the land race strains as they were. Has brought about the situation of strains we have now.

So, more or less, the natural strains removed by companies like Monsanto. And while the original indoor breeding looked very promising, it didn't seem to pan out, like it should.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    First off, apologies for not keeping current with this thread. My harvest wasn't what it should have been, due to my cheap ass fixture blowing up on me. Got what I paid for. I'll fill in the blanks sometime this weekend. I do want to say, despite the Fates best effort to kill this thing, the usable flowers from this plat were amazing. I gave much of it away, as I usually do. The word I got back was that this was the "Ultimate Video Gaming Weed", that's high praise from the folks I know. As grown up play differently than kids. Ahll be bach.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    Glad you got to try it

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I'll be starting another cycle soon. I got permission from the war department to convert a closet. I'll finally have dedicated space, rather than a tent. Shit's gonna be tight y'all.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    AWESOME WARDEN I mean war department,lol.
    Remember its better to have a hot then cold room,lol. You gotta pm me the details you dirty weeder you.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed