Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why T99 ?

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    Yeah I'll agree there isn't anything like wonderbud genetics.

This is the comment I have heard over and over again... "WONDERBUD MAKES ME HATE EVERY OTHER STRAIN!"

Sounds like bullshit I know. But I've sold this product all over the world, and it really does have no equal.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    And it's also why I like sending out buds directly to people with their seeds. That way there is no grey area, where someone says it's your method or luck or whatever. As to why the product doesn't live up to the advertisement.

Because you smoke the product as it appears when grown correctly. And you then know for a fact, that you too can achieve the same results if you do a good job with your growing.
    Last edited by VincentVonblown; 02-26-2014 at 10:18 AM.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    So, don't walk, RUN to get these genetics. They are fast flowering, big yielders, extremely potent and tasty like nothing else.

And if you have a favorite cutting or strain... Breed it to any of the Wonder lines, and I will guarantee improvement of your genetics.

Don't be fooled, this IS the real deal, and these genetics will end up dominating the market, of that I have no doubt.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    I know other's have lied endlessly in the past about their strains... Quality, number of keepers, yield, and flowering time.

So, I don't expect anyone to just take my word...

But oh the joy, to find something that is truly real, and the description is accurate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Free Marijuana Grow Bible

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed