Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    Just added to the menu, latest cross. (Wonderjacks x T99) x (Afghan Peshwar x T99)
    I didn't have a chance to actually smoke any of the Afghan Peshwar. It's a heavy resinating sativa landrace strain, meaning. No breeder has touched it, the seeds were collected from wild cannabis plants from the Peshwar region.
    Last edited by VincentVonblown; 11-15-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    CRAP!!!!! One more order please!! lol, that sounds like a hell of a nice sativa blend bro. very nice!! gonna send pmt early so i can get those too!!
    "I really don't have no ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen - I'd like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone. Thats all!"
    "You're still a nut. But I can be your shell to protect you. You need it!" My ex-girlfriend from when I was 15 years old. Told to me 2/16/2013!!

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentVonblown View Post
    Oh well, win some lose some. You should get at least one female from the 3
    They will all be! I would say "I command it!" but girls don't like that stuff.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    Yeah, they might team up on you - women tend to stick together - lol!!
    "I really don't have no ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen - I'd like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone. Thats all!"
    "You're still a nut. But I can be your shell to protect you. You need it!" My ex-girlfriend from when I was 15 years old. Told to me 2/16/2013!!

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    This preamble is usually "I'm not trying to be that guy... but" well, I'm that guy. During my last watering and inspection, all labeling fell from my containers. I have 5 girls (one is a maybe, I'm just being optimistic) from the seven beans I put down and had pop back up. At first I knew what was what via height but as we all know, flower cycle is the great equalizer. So, I'll get an image up here after transplanting the girls and we'll see if the VonBlown units can be identified. The others are Kalichakra and should look fairly similar once they've bulked up.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    Interesting, we'll see if we can identify the strains

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    It's like a game, that never should have happened. It irks me but I'm a bit of a drinker and a smoker.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Well, I'll start this off with an apology to Mr. VonBlown. I have to abandon the girls. Someone in my family is not long for this world and I'll be taking a rather extended christmas vacation. I don't have anyone to watch the ladies. What's going to happen? I don't know. I'm going to water once and leave the lights off for the entire time. See what happens.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    Bummer!! Wish i could help and really sucks about the reason. i hate dealing with that. best of luck bro. i am starting my babies right after christmas.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    I'm sorry for you family troubles. If your plants don't make it, I'll send you a sample of the live product from my garden so you can get to try the Wonder product at least.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast