Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ps3

Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    I finallyyyy got a game system, ps3. The boy toy has a wii. Its perfect. Dead rising 2 anyone? Resume any ps3 talk amungst youselves....
    Herb is a gift from the earth. And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it, try it first. You'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    23 times
    I'm addicted to skyrim elder scrolls

Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    ive heard amazing things about sky rim, if you count staying up all night and getting sucked into the game for countless hours.
    Herb is a gift from the earth. And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it, try it first. You'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Yea I used to play World of Warcrack... Nothing of the like ever again... RPG of this nature are all the same... Just get Gears of War 3 instead.... Or Little Big Planet... That game seemed unique when the commercials were on for it... Just my thoughts...
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    little big planet is great stoned, the colors and way everything looks really gets me when i'm toasty. just got Dead Island, its ok so far. haven't had much time for gaming lately

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    No gaming for me - my sons are big time into it - but the Blu-ray is amazing, and having the wi-fi Netflix connection is the bees knees for me. Ours is used everyday. The kids prefer the gaming on it to the Xbox 360.

Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    we have netflix through the ps3 as well!! just sold our wii system, we have played all the games we have, and we want to wait and see how the wii U works out, but for now ps3 has all the games we want plus blu ray and netflix. you got it right wall street, it takes care of all out gaming needs....though skyward sword was AWESOME on wii

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanGreenRollingMachine View Post
    we have netflix through the ps3 as well!! just sold our wii system, we have played all the games we have, and we want to wait and see how the wii U works out, but for now ps3 has all the games we want plus blu ray and netflix. you got it right wall street, it takes care of all out gaming needs....though skyward sword was AWESOME on wii
    We've moved our Wii up to our bedroom - wifey uses it for her Netflix watching when the main tv in livingroom is occupied w/ boys playing ps3, us watching Blu-ray or anything that's being watched w/ the HD box we have from cable company. 40" Sony W series lcd in livingroom, so best watching is there.

I'll use the 37" Vizio lcd in bedroom for watching hockey or other sports if she or boys are using main tv. We got it refurbished for $349 - it's really nice, but the Sony is freakin' gorgeous.

We also have 4 wifi laptops that run Netflix - we get our $$$ outta that $8 per month, but it bumps our inet usage something fierce.

Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    i work night shift and when its quiet i used to watch the shit out of netflix on my phone, i have had verizon forever and got grandfathered in with no data limit

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Spain
    Liked
    119 times
    MeanGreenRollingMachine ;Dead Island is deadly and bloody, really fun, with my new pc I can play games of last generation: recently downloaded these games:
    Batman Arkham City Repack
    Battlefield 3 Repack
    Dead Island V.3 Repack
    MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship ™
    Ridge Racer Unbounded
    Street Street Fighter X Tekken
    The Walking Dead Repack
    Rayman EP1 Origins
    Resident Evil 5

Saludos!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed