Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ps3

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    im a ps3 guy. love gaming. i play a game called Sniper Elite v2 right now...
    In Sniper Elite v2 your a sniper killing nazi's with graphic "kill-cam" mode that gives you the view of the bullet as it breaks through bones and punctures organs... not to mention theres a mission where you get to assasinate hitler.. nothing better than headshots on nazis while your blazed.

other than that im a regular on battlefield 3, but have played dead island, batman arkham aslylum, and a few others which were really cool...
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    bf recently traded in his wii, so now we have a ton of gamestop credit. getting a lot of goth editions, we just started playing resistance today. pretty fun so far, first person shooter. war game meets aliens. great stress reliever for us after a long day of baby care!
    Herb is a gift from the earth. And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it, try it first. You'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    I recommend Gears of War 3 and the original Gears of War when it is re-released for PS3 you will love em!

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    237 times
    The new Max Payne is off the chain...... camera angles get on your nerves a little tho

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    388 times
    SkyRim and Batman are the best games of 2011. they are just incredible games. Hundreds of hours of game play, cool graphics, intense and new gameplay, not to mention the 'problem/puzzle' solving, and there is TONS of action and fighting. it kinda reminds me of the old Zelda games.

I do play some BF3 randomly still but that sort of game play is just too outdated for me to enjoy anymore. Thousands of hours, and tens of years later, its basically the same gameplay as old school N64, GoldenEye....
    (new golden eye is this shit btw!, so many memories)

GOW3, too. FRIGGING AWESOME. I really hope PS3 comes out with them. My old xbox360 just doesnt have graphics that compete with ps3.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    237 times
    Quote Originally Posted by theduns View Post
    im a ps3 guy. love gaming. i play a game called Sniper Elite v2 right now...
    In Sniper Elite v2 your a sniper killing nazi's with graphic "kill-cam" mode that gives you the view of the bullet as it breaks through bones and punctures organs... not to mention theres a mission where you get to assasinate hitler.. nothing better than headshots on nazis while your blazed.

other than that im a regular on battlefield 3, but have played dead island, batman arkham aslylum, and a few others which were really cool...
    went and picked the Sniper Elite V2 up, I was a little hesitant at first due to the weird old school style running but it's a pretty fun game. I actually blew a guy's balls off and they showed it, lol!

What's Hitler's mission, the final one with the guy in the car?
    Last edited by eatcake; 06-17-2012 at 01:24 AM.

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    Quote Originally Posted by eatcake View Post
    went and picked the Sniper Elite V2 up, I was a little hesitant at first due to the weird old school style running but it's a pretty fun game. I actually blew a guy's balls off and they showed it, lol!

What's Hitler's mission, the final one with the guy in the car?
    hey bro! im glad you liked it. yeah ive done that as well.... freakin awesome! try shooting the grenade attached to their waist... it blows up! lol such a great game.. with the Kill Hitler mission, you got it IF you pre-ordered the game, but i think you can buy it as a download on the ps3 downloadable content section for 10$. stupid you have to pay 10 bucks but probably worht it imo... lol.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    436 times
    whats up everyone i havent been able to put down Mortal Kombat addicted!! Im just biding my time till borderlands2 if you like first person shooter and treasure hunting this game is it. Has anyone one seen the trailer of Injustice....

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    436 times
    here it is

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    (((theduns)))

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed