This Website is FOR SALE! If interested,
Please contact info@thcmedia.com
    Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Status
    Liked
    1 times
    Has anybody had the idea? I'm so serious about going and doing it, preferably near the abandoned ferris wheel. Anybody know if that would be possible, like going without a group?

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Sounds interesting. I don't think I would want the exposure myself. They are still having trouble with a lack of decomposition, due to radiation effecting the microorganisms in the area. Could be cool though.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Quote Originally Posted by osprey View Post
    sounds interesting. I don't think i would want the exposure myself. They are still having trouble with a lack of decomposition, due to radiation effecting the microorganisms in the area. Could be cool though.
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cher what ??????????????
    Energy_plot_japantsunami.jpg
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    radiation and cancer later if the guards don't gun you down now. eh. idk? there are plenty of abandoned places on earth. why chernobyl? don't get me wrong, i'd LOVE to go and see everything but id want some protection from the poison that saturates that place.
    Herb is a gift from the earth. And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it, try it first. You'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

Status
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanGreenRollingMachine View Post
    radiation and cancer later if the guards don't gun you down now. eh. idk? there are plenty of abandoned places on earth. why chernobyl? don't get me wrong, i'd LOVE to go and see everything but id want some protection from the poison that saturates that place.
    Yeah I totally get that, but I just find it so utterly beautiful. I know there are like tour groups there now which sounds real sketchy, but they wear masks and radiation suits. I'm a bit of a history buff and an artist, so I would love to be able to spend a little time there to take some photos. Yknow though, I've heard mixed things about guards and how closely Chernobyl is watched. If they're there there aren't a lot. Chernobyl isn't exactly the highest thing on Ukraine's mind right now and hasn't been for a long time and I don't think they'd want soliders or security there being radiated on on a regular basis.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    37 times
    i don't prefer anyone to go there as you can't go there without mask and radiation proof cloths. And i don't like to smoke there and suffer for my entire life.