Weed Watcher
    Out of the Blue & Teetering on the Point of No Return
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1740 times
    Funk ,

Sure looks like ya had a Funkin Good Time in the Mitten's Fresh Water Paradise , Glad ta hear it ,,,

Dublinskunkfiend

RX over here us aul pagans have many Gods, I am just trying to find which ones keep pissing on us, with rain and farting on us, with wind ......... lol

peace,

DSF.
    Well Dub , I'm Bettin You'll see Snow in Dublin Town this Winter a time er 2 ,,,

RacerX

You "pagans" are my people - my mother's family name is Casey. My father was of Polish stock. My family's claim to fame is that it both eats and drinks potatoes.
    Great Combination Rx ,,,

RacerX - Quite a few Irish families in my area. I'm related to almost all of them, but the largest clans are the Caseys, the Fitzgeralds (my second cousins ), and the McNamaras (my second cousins). My family all have the Casey coat of arms displayed in our living rooms, and several of my extended family studied and speak Gaelic - the family holds its ties to Eire close.

Yes Rx , Many Irish did locate in Michigan as ti's close to the Old Sod in her Beauty . well till the Poor Old Sod's experienced the 1st feckin winter with the snows & cold . Many-O-County & Town's in Michigan are Irish in name as well as population .

So ya don't need ta go far ta find an Irishman around here & You'll Always be able ta tell who the Irish are in a crowded room , Ti's just You'll Not be able ta tell em much ,,,

Dublinskunkfiend
    Thats what I like to see ....... keep the green bond strong

Casey and Fitzgerald are mainly Dublin names, Mcnamara would be more Nothern.

My second name, would be of one of the main familys that controlled the Septs here in Ireland. During tribal times.
    I can not say it as there is a lot of .......... cough ........... cough ......... Irish ips viewing but not registering. on site.

peace and kinship,

DSF.

I Guess sometime I'll have ta research & see if by chance I might be a wee bit Irish . And Septs ya say durrin Tribal Times . Many-O-Fallen Irishman has spilled his Blood fer the Motherlands People & Freedom .

I've found Many-O-Irish Family will Argue & Fight , Let an Outsider come Between Em Watch em Unite ,,,
    Póg mo bán Irish thóin !

Is gairid ár gcairt ar an saol seo ,,,

Sláinte !

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."
    Sigmund Freud about the Irish

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
    George Carlin

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    There's a small town a few miles away - Parnell - that has one quick-stop liquor store and one church, St. Patrick's Catholic Church. It's all Irishmen out there - McNamaras, Flanagans, O'Briens (more 2nd cousins). I'll run out there and take a pic in the next few days. Surrounded by rolling farmland, the place is rather bucolic. Unfortunately, with the drought, things aren't as green this year as they usually would be, even despite the overwhelming Irish contingent of residents.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I'm showing this to my mother. She's going to love this.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    RX,

If you head over to to the Irish page there is a shit load on it,
    and a shit load I still have to put up.

peace,

DSF.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    This place keeps getting better! Thx, Cuz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12