Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Thread: portugal

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    much chance it replaces amsterdam if the dam bans tourists?

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    18 times
    HHHEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOO there!

Yes- I think it absolutely will. However.. there has been talk before about banning tourists in Amsterdam and it never came to be. Canna-tourism is important to the city. That being said, one town I visited my last trip, Maastricht, HAS banned tourists from their (very fe) coffee shops. Maastricht is a rather upscale (translate: drop dead BEAUTIFUL, historic, did I mention beautiful) border town. It barely supported it's coffee shops in the old town, and one had to go across the river to find even a rather lack luster coffee shop. It's so other-earthly there that I'd visit without (well- I'd certainly bring my stash with me).

I do recommend anyone with a yearning going to Amsterdam. What a wonderful city. Civilized, more than charming, SAFE (I was there by myself walking the streets lost at 2:30 am and was safe as a bug in a rug. I got wonderful help even at that hour from locals, all to happy to fetch a map and turn me in the right direction). I can't say enough about the Netherlands.

I should post a group vacation and we can all go together.

Missed you Pharma. Check your pm.
    RastaVacations.com
    Marijuana-Friendly vacations to wonderful destinations. We hook you UP!