Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    155 times
    The wife and I are headed to Maui in October, gonna stay a week, so would love to hear interesting sights or activities, beaches, waterfalls, nature mostly, don't care about shopping. wanna see the more beautiful & less populated parts of the island, any Hawaiian locals on here?
    Peace
    Freak - Cabin Fever

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Go to hana, its paradise!!!!
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Also, makena beach is nice, and theres the lava flats. Oh, paia was the best place to find a pipe, was hard to find in lahaina,and kihei. Malakai island has some amazing snorkeling, can see 100' down, crystal clear water.
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    You can also score weed really easy at paia, there's also a part of the beach right there where people wind surf its supposed to be the or one of the best places in the world for that. On the road to hana(which takes 4 hours 1 way) you will see all kinds of cool sights, ocean views. It is a fairly hairy road with lots of spots with a 15 mile per hour speed limit. We did the kite thingy where they pull you by the boat, did the 1,500 foot line and when they turn into the wind you go up and up with a beautiful view of everything around. Would recommend bringing your own because I spent like 2,000 on weed between a week at kauai and 1 at maui and we brought a 1/2 oz from home. I hope you enjoy the hell out of yourselves, take care and be well
    mal

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Im shooting for Maui in a few & curious if there is a dispensary there? Maybe I should wait & find out where Cabin Fever is if i go in Oct.LOL! Seriously I
    just want to be situated and not messin with them street cats...

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Got taken once on the road and once in lahaina, let my wife make the decision both times. I've remedied that, but the 1 time I asked the dude when the good weed would be around and he said come back in an hour(my wife has no patience) so we bought what he had, was BS. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    617 times
    When I went with my ex fiancee we went parasailing in the ocean, snorkleling, definitly check out the road to Hana it's great & even better if you have/rent a jeep. The Old Lahaina Luau was a good show too. We even had time to check out the national park they have there. There is plenty to do & I'm sure you will have a blast. Try & get a room with an ocean view it's worth it. We had a townhouse/condo with a full kitchen & everything it was sweet. Have fun