Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sub Rosa Gardens

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    Thanks to all you folks for the support and patience!
    I got some really horrible news a while back that crushed my heart once again! Let's air this shit so all you folks can maybe learn from my mistakes...
    As most of you may know, my original niche was running trims in Humboldt and the Bay for about 6 years, while working as a consultant on several grows. This took me away from my girl for months at a time, sometimes on the other side of the country finalizing things in Wisco, Texas, NC and left me sometimes only days to spend with her for even Christmas etc. This coupled with manic depression led to her answering the calls of an ex "fallback". I was working my ass off to get my foot into the crew solid enough to grab a hilltop, but my pay never lined up to get ahead enough to move my whole fam, so I continued to do jobs and fit them in. Then I launched Sub Rosa, which required moving entirely 120 miles away for a year and a half..... Fast forward... I am family-less. It gets worse but that will remain personal....
    My point to this is to let anybody that thinks their girl should "buck up" or you feel like you guys are in a comfortable groove- it is a rut. Get out of it, treat her like the first date!
    Some relationships are fine with separations, but when you get a call, with your lover saying she can't take it....SOMETHING IS GONNA GIVE!!

Let's keep things positive and maybe share any stories to help others, (maybe me) to make their relationships better.
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    One good thing I learned is to pick your battles, I used to fly off the handle whenever my wife would do something I didn't like, I try to be more understanding( I said I try LOL). I hope everything works out for you and you live a long happy healthy life my friend. There is also a whole world of women out there looking for a good man like yourself. Take care and be well

mal

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    The whole interpersonal thing is so complicated. I subjected myself to a relationship that had no beneficial output for either party. Almost ten years I burned off on that crap. Sometimes long distance sometimes living together. I sacrificed everything, including my physical and mental health for what I thought was a good reason. It wasn't. After a complete falling apart and lengthy reassembly of my own person, I approached the whole thing differently. I hope you're ok. Having your heart busted up can really change the way you see the world. Emotional pain is tough to quantify.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    589 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TreFarmer View Post
    Thanks to all you folks for the support and patience!
    I got some really horrible news a while back that crushed my heart once again! Let's air this shit so all you folks can maybe learn from my mistakes...
    As most of you may know, my original niche was running trims in Humboldt and the Bay for about 6 years, while working as a consultant on several grows. This took me away from my girl for months at a time, sometimes on the other side of the country finalizing things in Wisco, Texas, NC and left me sometimes only days to spend with her for even Christmas etc. This coupled with manic depression led to her answering the calls of an ex "fallback". I was working my ass off to get my foot into the crew solid enough to grab a hilltop, but my pay never lined up to get ahead enough to move my whole fam, so I continued to do jobs and fit them in. Then I launched Sub Rosa, which required moving entirely 120 miles away for a year and a half..... Fast forward... I am family-less. It gets worse but that will remain personal....
    My point to this is to let anybody that thinks their girl should "buck up" or you feel like you guys are in a comfortable groove- it is a rut. Get out of it, treat her like the first date!
    Some relationships are fine with separations, but when you get a call, with your lover saying she can't take it....SOMETHING IS GONNA GIVE!!

Let's keep things positive and maybe share any stories to help others, (maybe me) to make their relationships better.
    Tre-

All I can say is, I understand and I offer you my support any time you need it. I have been through it too. First ex-wife moved 2000 miles away with my 1yr old son. Ripped him from my life. 2nd ex-wife (yes I was dumb enough to do it twice), is totally nucking futs. I mean in a "we the people find the defendant..." kinda way. She abused me and beat me down to the point of suicide. It was coming to in the ER that woke me up and changed my perspective. I live for the now. I cannot change yesterday and I don't know if tomorrow will even come. Therefore, I live for today. One day at a time. It's time to work on YOU. Sounds to me like you spent a lot of years in service of "others" and neglected the needs of yourself. You can only be a solid example for others when you yourself are whole, integrated, healthy and happy.

let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

-greener
    Last edited by oregongreener; 02-26-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    720 times
    Tre I hate to hear this for you brother. I haven't been around for a while. Hit me up if I can help in any way. My comp is down but I will be checking up on here regularly again via phone. Just PM me if I can help you out at all. I mean that. You are a top shelf guy. Keep your head up my good man. I wish you nothing but the best. I'm really sorry about this rough patch you've hit. State.

Status
    Liked
    466 times
    Sorry to hear this happened to you bro. I gave up on relationships 10 years ago after going thru the wringer many times, the last time broke the camels back for me on 2003, since then, i just focus on myself, acquire currency, and fuck bitches, i give zero fucks about women, and now i get more ass than ever, and am emotionally detached from any kind of relationship with women. and all these new gals i warn them upfront how I am they don't care, they just want the dick. I know it hurts, but get back up on that horse and ride it till it's dead, and enjoy the ride! you still need to come by in a week or 2 for that class i need to give ya. and if you need any help, i'm not far from ya.

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    I hate to hear this Tre, though I thank you for sharing with the hopes that others can learn from your pain. That is selfless and kind, and gives me hope that karma and peace will find you soon. Your situation reminds me of my own and gives weight to my thoughts that things are not okay and I must change for the marriage sake. I hope you will find happiness and peace as you assuredly continue to bring it to others though your work.
    Testing Alien Ballz Deep and Kats n Dogs for Sub Rosa

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    Stay strong brother, i wish that you will find the energy to go thru this and do not lose hope there is always a new beginning "You still have two working legs though, so walk!" (quote Edward Elric Fullmetall Alchemist) You are really a kind and good person, Keep your head up so you will come thru this stronger in mind and with a shitload of good memories just try to remember the good stuff, worked for me^^. Stay safe, Peace!

Abek666

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    How the hell I miss this?? Brother just you putting this out shows me your healing some and I hope you continue to and come out of this just as cool a person that went in, you do that and you will be just fine my brother,call anytime or PM just being paitent on this end and sending big time prayers...n8tive
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    446 times
    Im sorry tre. Hope u can get things on track. If you need anything.

All we can do is our best brotha.

Sometimes we all lose sight of whats really important unfortunately.

Learn like some of you have said and move forward.

I agree with "treat her like a first date"

Good Luck brotha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast