Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: PDX's Projects

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    Sorry to hear about the heater. Amen to the raffle. I wish I had something worth donating. May e someday... -le sigh- I'm definitely tuned in to the spring projects. Keep it rockin Peedee.
    Testing Alien Ballz Deep and Kats n Dogs for Sub Rosa

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    I hope you got things fixed and your temps have risen to a good point. Looking forward to the new projects PDX, have a nice day, Peace!

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Sorry to hear of your troubles my friend, keep your head up and things will be back to normal soon. Actually better than normal with the improvements you are making, I wish you well in all you do. I also hope everything else is going amazingly for you and yours

mal

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Heater finally arrived today!! Woohoo!! Flipping tonight! Finally!!

White OG V2 male is gonna lay pipe to a few lucky ladies soon. So far Im planning on hitting Blackberry Kush, Katsu Bubba Kush, Blue Magoo and maybe an ELL. (not sure on the ELL, havent asked CV about it yet) Also might hit a few smaller ladies. Not 100 on that yet either.. I'll keep everyone updated on progress. Been really busy lately, but things should be nice this summer Take care everyone
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Let the pimp hand come down hard and proper like, lol, congrats on the heater and now back to the episode at hand, funk on
    Funk Monk

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Well I ended up going with a small non digi heater and it worked just fine.. Kept the room just where I wanted it, so I got lucky. I ended up flipping 7 1/2 wks ago and havent had any probs besides my humidity being a lil high for few days (a few weeks ago). Right now everything is doing great and seeds should be ready in the next few weeks.

Gonna need testers for:

Bubba Kush (Katsu) x White OG V2.0
    Blackberry Kush x White OG V2.0
    Blue Magoo x White OG V2.0

Thanks for looking. If interested in testing, post here or send a PM. Take care everyone!! - PDX
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    Congrats on the success bro. I'm curious though. Have you tried any of the mothers? And if so what do you like best about em? I'm sure the katsu x white og will be superfrost judging from Kats n Dogs. I've zero knowledge of the Blue Magoo, though I'm interested for sure. Keep it up bro and good luck with the projects
    Testing Alien Ballz Deep and Kats n Dogs for Sub Rosa

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    567 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    Well I ended up going with a small non digi heater and it worked just fine.. Kept the room just where I wanted it, so I got lucky. I ended up flipping 7 1/2 wks ago and havent had any probs besides my humidity being a lil high for few days (a few weeks ago). Right now everything is doing great and seeds should be ready in the next few weeks.

Gonna need testers for:

Bubba Kush (Katsu) x White OG V2.0
    Blackberry Kush x White OG V2.0
    Blue Magoo x White OG V2.0

Thanks for looking. If interested in testing, post here or send a PM. Take care everyone!! - PDX
    Let me know if you got anyone for the Bubba Kush (Katsu) x White OG V2.0 yet. I am down to do that one.
    For every fight won
    For each battle lost
    For those still fighting
    I wear Clear

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Congrats on the success bro. I'm curious though. Have you tried any of the mothers? And if so what do you like best about em? I'm sure the katsu x white og will be superfrost judging from Kats n Dogs. I've zero knowledge of the Blue Magoo, though I'm interested for sure. Keep it up bro and good luck with the projects
    Hey shifty wsup bro? I really like the Blue Magoo cut. Nothing bad to say about her. Frosty as hell, smells like Blueberry superglue, purples up but is still potent. Bag appeal is A+. Grows nice, clones nice, yields nice.. I'll be keeping her for a minute.. Props to the homie that hooked her up. Thanks again bro.
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Quote Originally Posted by LostnFound02 View Post
    Let me know if you got anyone for the Bubba Kush (Katsu) x White OG V2.0 yet. I am down to do that one.
    Right on Lost I'll PM you for an addy when they're drying.
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast