Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Irish Medi Farmer
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    A Big shout out to Tre & DublinSkunkFiend...its them that made this possabke for me thanks guys...you rockHere we go I have 100% sucsess germ rate with the Banshee Mist.Very little stretch from there root cubes.they are probly the smallest seedlings I've grown usaly I get a stretch with the root it cubes you can see in the photo 3 in the front are tiny but are all the same uniform height & begging to show there true leafs..tis is just the first insatalment tranp,anting them into six inch pots with coco tomoro once the in there new home ill update you guys again....peace out...
    IMF.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dublinskunkfiend; 01-15-2013 at 05:55 AM.
    Irish Medi Farmer

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times

Best wishes with the grow IMF.

The Banshee Mist is all Tre's work kin.
    I was just passing on some good mojo that SUB~ Rosa passed onto me brother.

Great to see Sub ~ Rosa ~ Gardens putting out a strain with an Irish legends name attached to it.

Tre and PDX ................

Will give you a shout on the strain IMF.

Peace, and good grows.

DSF.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Funk yeah IMF! Welcome to the Gardens of the Twisted minds of Tre Farmer and PDX420. Spot on Dubs for getting you funk'd up with some head banger boogie beanage! Stoked and pumped to see a fellow thumber get all crazy and funky with some American genetics in some foreign soils. Funk blessings on this joint venture full of great folks that share the finest tokes! funk on
    Funk Monk

Irish Medi Farmer
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    Hey..just a little update on my Banshee Mist...
    I transplanted them into solo cups of coco a few days ago..& put them directly under my 400mh & i have a 250 cool blue spec cfl as side ligting i will be uping the 400mh to a 600mh in a few days...
    They have all settled in nicely..
    I flushed the coco with plain ph'd 5.8 RO water till my run off ppm was the same 3ppm that was going in..Then I added some Epsom salts to my water 200ppm & add some Aussie Tonic (B vitamins) nothing else added to the water (no base NPK yet)I transplanted them & watered them in......my next watering I will use some Base Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Grow A+B(NPK),RHIZOTONIC(Algae & B1&B2).Vodoo Juice(Bacillus).Piranha(Beneficial Fungi)Rhino Skin(Potassium silicate).My ppm will not go any higher than 350ppm..& pH will be between 5.8 & 6.0...I will feed feed water...& I will slowly increase the Base Sensi Grow A+B... & I will only use the additives every two weeks in veg..I will be watching the plants for what the need rather then loading them up with NPK..each plant is an individual & I will slowly dial in the feed for each one over the coming weeks..I will post up some new photos of them in their new homes ASAP..I hope to post as much about this grow as I can..& hope it interests somebody..lol..any way ill keep y'all posted...
    Peace out for now..
    IMF.
    Last edited by IrishMediFarmer; 01-23-2013 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Mistake
    Irish Medi Farmer

Irish Medi Farmer
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    Thanks funk...as you said DSF got me some good American genetics for sure...being looking for the good genetics coming out of the USA for a while..So to be gifted them was awesome..& Tre Farmer & PDX420 are creating some Fire for sure....hoping for some bushes of funky goodness....lol...hope all is funky in the Temple..peace..
    IMF.

Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Funk yeah IMF! Welcome to the Gardens of the Twisted minds of Tre Farmer and PDX420. Spot on Dubs for getting you funk'd up with some head banger boogie beanage! Stoked and pumped to see a fellow thumber get all crazy and funky with some American genetics in some foreign soils. Funk blessings on this joint venture full of great folks that share the finest tokes! funk on
    Irish Medi Farmer

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Good luck with these magic beans, I hope you get some amazing women. Take care and I hope all is well

mal

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Do your thang IMF!

Nothing like fresh genetics and a proven sativa in Kali Mist...I love the Alien daddy in addition to Dub naming this beautiful creation from Tre/Sub Rosa Farms squad.

Irish Medi Farmer
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    Hey watchers..just another update on My Banshee Mist..these photos are a few days old..I got some burning from the Mag it was a little to hot for the young seedlings...but they have all started to bounce back it did slow them down a bit..but no real stress on them..so all things are full steam ahead..I only have 2 photos of the Banshee Mist but I also have some photos of my Area 91,Jabba's Stash,Greedo' Stash,Alien Reunion..I use a phone as a camera..so the photos aren't the best...anyway I hope you enjoy & ill have some decent & more recent photos up over the coming days...peace out..
    IMF.

Banshee Mist
    image.jpg
    Banshee Mist & 2 Alien Reunion behind them
    image.jpg
    Banshee Mist
    image.jpg

Area 91,Jabba's Stash,Greedo's Stash
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Last edited by Dublinskunkfiend; 02-05-2013 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Mistake
    Irish Medi Farmer

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    Nice Keep that log style its nice and smooth btw nice looking plants i wish you a lot of females^^,

Peace and

Irish Medi Farmer
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Abek666 View Post
    Nice Keep that log style its nice and smooth btw nice looking plants i wish you a lot of females^^,

Peace and
    Thanks Abek666...this is my first time doing a grow journal online...never felt comfortable enough at the other boards...but I feel right at home here on the watch....lol..but the members here kinda gave me the confidence boost to share my passion for the Canna......& let people have a look at my plants good or bad..I saw on other sites people being put down for showing there plants...but here at the watch people want to help..not run you down..so my grow will be going up warts & all..lol..peace out for now..
    IMF.
    Irish Medi Farmer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast