Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Funk'n A bro, we all need to respect the thumb work being put in, no matter what the results are. You as a thumber must grow along with the strains your funk'n. Too many peeps get caught up on the right way or their way, or just lost in the name game. I am one that is just happy to see someone start their journey into thumbing. If we never had sick looking plants then we must have not learned anything. All my failures were the building blocks to my foundation. Just have to keep an open mind and keep that fire burning inside, those that don't appreciate that don't deserve to give an opinion, IMO, lol. Thumb them things and show us what your working with, lol. funk on
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMediFarmer View Post
    Thanks Abek666...this is my first time doing a grow journal online...never felt comfortable enough at the other boards...but I feel right at home here on the watch....lol..but the members here kinda gave me the confidence boost to share my passion for the Canna......& let people have a look at my plants good or bad..I saw on other sites people being put down for showing there plants...but here at the watch people want to help..not run you down..so my grow will be going up warts & all..lol..peace out for now..
    IMF.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Funk'n A bro, we all need to respect the thumb work being put in, no matter what the results are. You as a thumber must grow along with the strains your funk'n. Too many peeps get caught up on the right way or their way, or just lost in the name game. I am one that is just happy to see someone start their journey into thumbing. If we never had sick looking plants then we must have not learned anything. All my failures were the building blocks to my foundation. Just have to keep an open mind and keep that fire burning inside, those that don't appreciate that don't deserve to give an opinion, IMO, lol. Thumb them things and show us what your working with, lol. funk on
    Quote mania^^ he he...
    ... I'm definitively on your side funk with that opinion of yours and mine and i think all other ppl here are on the same page! Here at WW you have the necessary freedom to grow on your failures or your successes and here is really a warm and familiar vibe going on thanks to all this nice people here so keep up your good show irishmedfarmer, Peace!
    Last edited by Abek666; 02-06-2013 at 03:06 AM.

Irish Medi Farmer
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    Hey there Watchers...just another lil update on my Banshee Mist...these are the photos I ment to put up in my last update so these pictures are a few days old...anyway back to business...they are all starting to thrive after the slow start...things have come on leaps & bounds...I'm going to transplant them into lager pots tomorrow I will be using Plagron Pro mix as my medium...my Nutrients will be Advanced Nutrintets based with some other additives & teas..I will give a whole run down on what & how much of each I will be using...again I'm sorry the photos arnt up to much but I'm using a phone not doing it any justice...aghh well we work with what we have...& ill try to get a better camera for my next update..here are some photos of them...there are also 2 of Cannobi's Alien Reunion there too...hope you enjoy...till next time peace out...
    IMF.
    Banshee Mist
    image.jpg
    Banshee Mist
    image.jpg
    Banshee Mist nice Broad leaves
    image.jpg
    Banshee Mist & 2 Alien Reunion
    image.jpg
    Banshee Mist & 2 Alien Reunion
    image.jpg
    2 Alien Reunion
    image.jpg
    Banshee Mist
    image.jpg
    Banshee Mist
    image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dublinskunkfiend; 02-12-2013 at 02:09 AM.
    Irish Medi Farmer

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Looking great IMF.

Peace,

DSF.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Good stuff IMF, keep up the babysitting, and make sure they get fed, lol. funk blessings for the lil ones homie
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    Good looking healthy plants, keep up and the pics are not that bad ^^ have a nice day, Peace!

Status
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    9 times
    aw look at those little cuties. i'm mad jealous of your op man. i'd love to try this strain out but it just ain't happening for me

Irish Medi Farmer
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    Hey there watchers IMF here.....Man I've been busy lately & I've had some bad luck but...things are going great in the Garden...I have transplanted the ladies into the new homes where they will Finnish in...out if 5 seeds I germd I have 4 ladies Super happy....broke my iPhone & lost my pictures...& my new phone is a cheap Nokia €40 cannt afford to spend €€€ on phones...but this has left me with no Camara...I have my iPad but keep forgetting to bring it with me...but I can tell you I will be bring it with me tonight or tomorw for some pictures if these ladies they look great & have settled in nicely I'm going to take some cuts & then flower them out...I will keep this one short because I don't have my pictures yet but have faith they will be up ASAP...thanks for all the positive comments so far you guys Rock peace out for now...
    IMF.
    Last edited by IrishMediFarmer; 03-14-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    Irish Medi Farmer

Irish Medi Farmer
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    Here are some photos of my Banshee Mist....Sorry the camera is not very good...but just wanted to get some documentation of the Banshee Mist...they all look quite similar to one another they look like a perfect mix 50/50 Sativa/Indica...they all have nice fan leaves....
    image.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Last edited by funkmonk; 03-26-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    Irish Medi Farmer

Irish Medi Farmer
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    337 times
    Last edited by funkmonk; 03-26-2013 at 05:13 PM.
    Irish Medi Farmer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast