Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Thanks for the update Free Did you keep cuts? Revegging? Or popping the other 5? Sounds tasty homie Glad you enjoy em Cant wait to see pics of the Black Grape Menthol Thanks again homie!
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    Thanks for the update Free Did you keep cuts? Revegging? Or popping the other 5? Sounds tasty homie Glad you enjoy em Cant wait to see pics of the Black Grape Menthol Thanks again homie!
    yes got one of the cuts will pop other 5 soon ok had a problem with the (well 4 ) of the black roses in transfer to my new setup they went from everyday feed to zip for 3 days (shut up im lazy and a stay at home dad ...dont judge me )lol and i got mites out the ass on them this is why i didnt take them out pass the other tray that is not infected but all the problems are grower error sorry I cant pull them out one of them i took the top off of do to mites but here they are all the staked one are the Black rose

blackrose (1280x960).jpgblack rose (1280x960).jpgflower all (1280x960).jpg
    this is a hangar 13 rep og and BBK run
    flower1 (1280x960).jpg

peace and love
    freegrow
    Last edited by freegrow; 04-20-2013 at 03:41 AM.
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    Nice update i hope you will win the war against the mites they can be a pain in the a** but i think you do not lack the skills to conquer them as they deserve it and give them a few punches from me just cause^^, keep up the show and have a really good time, Peace!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    I also made a updates today, so i would really like to here your opinion on my stuff when you have the time? Here is the link:

http://www.weedwatch.com/forums/sub-...owcase-24.html

I wish you a cool spring day^^, peace and

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    here are some Hangar13's + Reptilian go + Blackberry Kush X Super Sour Lemon Kush in my tray doing good seeing as its a mix of gear gonna be a pimp ass yield here this is @ 35 days
    100_1765 (1280x960).jpg100_1766 (1280x960).jpg100_1770 (1280x960).jpg100_1771 (1280x960).jpg
    BLACKBERRY KUSH
    bbk x sslk (1280x960).jpgblackberry kush x sslk (1280x960).jpg
    REPTILIAN OG
    rep og 5 (1280x960).jpg

peace and love trays
    freegrow

oh and as you can see no fucking mites thank you PDX your the man bro
    Last edited by freegrow; 04-30-2013 at 01:55 AM. Reason: forgot to tell days
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    here is the one Black rose I didnt have to chop up from mites she still has damage but she came out ok ...never fear i have a full 34 plant run of black rose in the cloner and a BR and alien reunion 70% black rose 30% alien reunion should be epic

BR (1280x960).jpgblackrose (960x1280).jpgBLACKROSE (2) (1280x960).jpgBlack Rose (1280x959).jpgB R (959x1280).jpgoddity (1280x960).jpg
    these even though the taste was off from claw and the mites they are potent as hell cant wait to dial them in got any more of these PDX ?

peace and on to make her bigger and better
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    What was the taste like on the Black Grape Menthol? Any Grape Menthol come thru? Hows she smell Free? Wish I had more bro. Take care homie - PDX
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    What was the taste like on the Black Grape Menthol? Any Grape Menthol come thru? Hows she smell Free? Wish I had more bro. Take care homie - PDX
    2,4 and 5 smelled of grape funk in flower and cured smell is grape/menthol/plastic taste is grape/hash to grape plastic
    1 and 3 had the claw bad all threw flower but they smelled of fruity/grape/hazy and taste ranges from grape haze to plastic haze I will keep these girls close and get them dialed in so as it stands before i pop the other 5 BBK X SSLK I have Alien Reunion (no smell) ,BBK X SSLK #2 ,Hangar 13 #2 and 1,2,3,4 and 5 of the Black Rose X ?purple after 3 runs I should be able to cut the black rose's to just two mothers so 8 mothers for now hope to get some fire from the other BBK X SSLK much love respect and best of vibes and wishes to PDX Tre and sub rosa gardens

peace and humility
    freegrow

ps. on a real note Tre and PDX you are what the world's people pretend to be ...
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

Sub Rosa Gardens

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    Damn Free!! I am humbled.
    My life's motto and possibly my epitaph is "I did what I could with what I was given."
    When I met Peedee and JonnyDope48 I knew these guys were legit motherfuckers! Sweet sweet Cannabis brought us together. Now we repay the gift she has blessed us with.
    Free- leep that Rep OG if possible. She leans OG!! She should have a slightly earthy/rubberier smell than Chem/Alien. Let me know if I am right. She looks dead ringer for my OG except her leaves are slightly hinting from the Dog!
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TreFarmer View Post
    Damn Free!! I am humbled.
    My life's motto and possibly my epitaph is "I did what I could with what I was given."
    When I met Peedee and JonnyDope48 I knew these guys were legit motherfuckers! Sweet sweet Cannabis brought us together. Now we repay the gift she has blessed us with.
    Free- leep that Rep OG if possible. She leans OG!! She should have a slightly earthy/rubberier smell than Chem/Alien. Let me know if I am right. She looks dead ringer for my OG except her leaves are slightly hinting from the Dog!
    yep yep yep like a earthy leather cherry rubber .....hay bro was wandering if you had any of that HANGAR 13 left or do I have to take the Reptilian og for the rep og thread (I did it on the farm also and got good responses lol ) but I am in awe of the Hangar 13 if you have it and if you need anything tested let me know brother I love your work and what you stand for

peace and thoughts are things
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345