Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    How long have they been in 12/12 Free? 6 1/2 - 7 wks? I love the smell and taste of my BBK mom. Definitely 1 of my favorites Cant wait for a smoke report homie

33 days at pic taking ....ha ha cant wait to smoke !! lol

peace and proud
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Nice For some reason I thought you had flipped a few weeks earlier.. I usually chop the BBK around 60 days. Give or take a few.. Thanks for posting em bro
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    Nice grow! I have a question, please tell me why do you lollipop your babes that much, no offense from my side, you will have points that make this necessary, i'm just curious and would love to here why you go so hard on them? I work with sub rosa gardens gear for a bit and i do not think it seems necessary to lollipop them so much but they might need some training to achieve the best results. Hope you will not get offended by this, i like the style of your setup but i think there might be space for improvement, plant mass wise, just my 2cent. Have a real nice day, Peace!

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    Nice For some reason I thought you had flipped a few weeks earlier.. I usually chop the BBK around 60 days. Give or take a few.. Thanks for posting em bro
    hay sorry those are 45 days PDX 6 1/2 weeks

peace and free
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Abek666 View Post
    Nice grow! I have a question, please tell me why do you lollipop your babes that much, no offense from my side, you will have points that make this necessary, i'm just curious and would love to here why you go so hard on them? I work with sub rosa gardens gear for a bit and i do not think it seems necessary to lollipop them so much but they might need some training to achieve the best results. Hope you will not get offended by this, i like the style of your setup but i think there might be space for improvement, plant mass wise, just my 2cent. Have a real nice day, Peace!
    no offence at all bro I am fighting spider mites and I figure the less places they have to hide the better this is not my normal trim and train routine and thanks for asking and the interest Abek
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    Oh damn! This is bad i feel your pain, i have won a half year war against those funkers keep your head up, you will win in the end^^. Have a good day and send those mites to hell, Peace!

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    ok well the pics of the finish blackberry got deleted form camera so here is a verbal recollection BBK #2 got the claw and never got back on track so she did the least yield 20 g. and BBK #2 did very well for the lack of training i did to her she brought 31 g.

BBK #1 smell growing was like fresh berries she grew in 4 baseball bat colas all the white hairs were curled up against the bud (maybe from the claw ) I thought it was weird but any who the dried smell was a blackberry muffin cooking smell and taste was a berry / hash /lemon funk with a purple hint that instantly on exhale made everyone that tried its eyes just light up like they seen a good old friend. Now im not to good at visual description but this girl warrants it the dry bud color was a mix of gold and purple on the outside but on the inside it was red bright red like a ruby red grapefruit very cool looking and as for the high very fast hitting all over high with me it reverberated back and forth from body to head in waves of intense calm ....i nick named it Xanax cause it made you happy as fuck to smoke it

BBK #2 she grew fine with nice fat colas she smelled like blackberry muffins all the way through and tasted like them too ....mmm just like blackberry muffins the high was only one notch below the #1 but still amazing no odd coloring to her

all in all this stuff is very nice she has the flavor and the high people will love this is the first run man o'man when i get these dialed in I got 5 more to pop soon sorry for the pic loss PDX not to good at description with words and blackrose x ? updates coming soon so stay tuned

peace and sorry for the lapse
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Nice show FG!

Everything looking good & tasty homey, just got a female Blackberry Kush yesterday so ready to let her take off like you...

Good Friday

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    you will be happy for sure good luck good run

peace and good vibes your way
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    bump for Tre and PDX
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast