Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    A fine line up to be merry about. How long you going to veg for? I was blessed with a pack of them Purple Ghash (Funk'n Pigeon's) lol. Be watching closer now, if that's possible. hehehe. So they got some Outdoor love before coming in? Interesting, Ive seen the opposite route, inside out, so is this something you've done before? No stress from the process of environment change. I guess one with thumbs like you has no problems, since one can walk on water and shit ice cream, lol. funk off T1
    HA!HA! yer a funny funker!! Nope 1st time.. (theory) started outside to get (good vigor and some stretch) to #5, then topped em... gonna veg for 2 more weeks.. should be starting to JUMP into node development on the main brac's...WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by T1420 View Post
    HA!HA! yer a funny funker!! Nope 1st time.. (theory) started outside to get (good vigor and some stretch) to #5, then topped em... gonna veg for 2 more weeks.. should be starting to JUMP into node development on the main brac's...WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!
    For real we need to hook up and compare some technique and thoughts, I dig it. I like your style on the real. Keep us updated, and Funk on
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    Group shotsIMAG3476.jpgIMAG3477.jpgIMAG3478.jpgthese babies are thickening up gettin ready to up pot...... def. overdue...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    well after a cold spell hurt me a couple weeks back they are lookin way better... the temps dropped in the greenhouse to the mid 30's and it hurt everything, I wasnt quick enuff puttin the furnace in.IMAG3671.jpgIMAG3673.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    Those above were shots of the Banshee Mist... heres a couple Alien Ballz Deep and a couple Purple GashIMAG3675.jpgIMAG3676.jpgIMAG3677.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Looking great for a cold dip like that, I know if you would of done it to me, I'd be a lil upset with ya, lol. Keep it up and pushing forward bro. They'll love ya back. funk on
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    the nutes locked up in the low temps restricting the P from being able to be taken in. several plants lost some leaves due to the cells freezing and dying. Since I've been able to control the temps growth has improved greatly..got a bunch more pics to upload, just gotta sort thru a ton...

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    That greenhouse is still tits, even with the cold snap! I'd love to have something like that going....

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    Thanks brother!! got alot on my plate and it has me so overly extended that I cant wait till winter is over, my costs operating her has been 10x higher than I thought.. LOL.. guess I always learn through experience.. good and bad... oh yeah, got em looking really nice now.. gonna go snap some pics n update the thread today!!!! Thanks for the kind words bro....
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    That greenhouse is still tits, even with the cold snap! I'd love to have something like that going....

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    Ok heres some banshee mist to start out with... notice the frizzled edges of a couple leafs?? chalking that up to the freeze...IMAG3796.jpgIMAG3797.jpgIMAG3798.jpgIMAG3799.jpgIMAG3800.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by T1420 View Post
    Thanks brother!! got alot on my plate and it has me so overly extended that I cant wait till winter is over, my costs operating her has been 10x higher than I thought.. LOL.. guess I always learn through experience.. good and bad... oh yeah, got em looking really nice now.. gonna go snap some pics n update the thread today!!!! Thanks for the kind words bro....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast