Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    567 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomba View Post
    Really really dank. I like fatties!
    Yup, the #9 were some fatties. I should have measured it but too late now.

Quote Originally Posted by Abek666 View Post
    Wow lostnfound this is a nice update and even better is the content of it^^ hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor, keep safe!
    Thanks abek, yea the smoke is good but its just not strong enough for me. Unfortunately this will not be in my garden stable and the search is still on.

Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    Killin it bro
    Thanks PDX, yea the clones was bigger and healthier. I dont know if it was the switch from An to canna or it was better off of clones.
    For every fight won
    For each battle lost
    For those still fighting
    I wear Clear

Sub Rosa Gardens

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    Well done LnF! I appreciate the work and record!!
    She looks like she did OK yieldwise. But you say not potent enough?? DAMN!! Out of that many.... I will not revisit this cross.
    Have you ever smoked The White in its pure form? If so, did you consider her potent? I get mixed reviews. It rings my bell, but I have heard a few people say they were unimpressed... all is relative. Shit some of my relatives don't even like weed... lol.
    Serious tho... much appreciated. Out of that many phenotypes, 1 should have carried through... maybe Bx material, but not an f¹ revisit.
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    567 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TreFarmer View Post
    Well done LnF! I appreciate the work and record!!
    She looks like she did OK yieldwise. But you say not potent enough?? DAMN!! Out of that many.... I will not revisit this cross.
    Have you ever smoked The White in its pure form? If so, did you consider her potent? I get mixed reviews. It rings my bell, but I have heard a few people say they were unimpressed... all is relative. Shit some of my relatives don't even like weed... lol.
    Serious tho... much appreciated. Out of that many phenotypes, 1 should have carried through... maybe Bx material, but not an f¹ revisit.
    I think the yield is from good to heavy. I got about a little over 2oz per tree and I didnt even get it dial in yet because of heat and humidity. I think it can go over 3 oz per tree easily. Did I mention I had to cut couple of tops off of the #9 due to mold. I still manage to hit 2 oz per tree so I think it may have went over 3oz. No, I have not smoke the white in its pure from but one day i will. Dont get me me wrong, my patients loves the dank smell of the aroma and it reek so bad that I had to get extra filter because of it. Personally, It just not for me but my patients loved it. Just to let you know, It yielded better than the LAD that I had and the smoke was better as well. It was not just me but over 30 patients have tried it and said the same thing. So keeping it might be a good thing, maybe not now but in the future. I dont like comparing breeders because of their hard work and the grower (myself) maybe did not do the seeds justice or did not find the right phenos. So my little input was just to maybe keep some f1 on the side cause you will never know. Once again Tre, thanks for letting me test these beans and good karma will come your way. Keep up the good work.
    For every fight won
    For each battle lost
    For those still fighting
    I wear Clear

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Lost, Sub Rosa really appreciates your honest descriptions It helps us alot when folks can give their honest opinions, and not blow smoke or sugar coat their true feelings.. Very cool. Take care Lost. - PDX
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Sub Rosa Gardens

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    Lost- if yer around holler... Sorry for dropping out 2013 was not my finest 365.
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617