Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Status
    Liked
    1040 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    FUUUUUUUUDGE, I hate that!

I just did the same thing - caused problems. I had a N def to deal with in veg in a few plants, I prepped a foliar for them. After treating the def plants, I figured I'd just unload the rest on the healthy ladies instead of wasting the little bit I had left. STOOPID. My gals all have a dose of N and micro-nutrient toxicity now. And it's my own blasted fault. DAMMIT. The ones scheduled to flip are gonna need a week or so (I hope no longer) to recover. drat drat drat drat drat

Anyway, we all make mistakes, wax. Some of us (like me) more than others.
    school of hard knocks for sure

them hard lessons suck balls

back in my day we didnt have no flibbity gibbity internet to garner info from and you sure as fuck couldnt tell anybody you were growing

all I had was good old ed rosenthals first edition grower guide and I read that thing from cover to cover many times

but I digress...

love this here site and everybody who shares info (mistakes) to help keep others from fugging it up

you see many times where peeps only share their successes because you cant be an internet pot star if your human and fuck up once in awhile

god I love cherry pie first thing in the morning

lmao

peace

J
    this place could have been cool - now its just another revenue stream - peace out!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    This post is well writing and from the soul of a true Ganja Assassin. Can't give you any Karma points, but well funking stated. My only guide was the greenhouse experience from 11-14, and my failures and George's Bible. Still have it today, and hold it dear to my heart. Ive surfered the web for 6 yrs or so, but found much lacking good data or too much big mouth/small penis syndrome, lol. Takes a man to admit his mistakes, but a better man learns from them. Got a Ph d from the University of the School of Hard Knocks. Again a fine point of why I am passionate about Weed Watch. Funk on
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolln_J View Post
    school of hard knocks for sure

them hard lessons suck balls

back in my day we didnt have no flibbity gibbity internet to garner info from and you sure as fuck couldnt tell anybody you were growing

all I had was good old ed rosenthals first edition grower guide and I read that thing from cover to cover many times

but I digress...

love this here site and everybody who shares info (mistakes) to help keep others from fugging it up

you see many times where peeps only share their successes because you cant be an internet pot star if your human and fuck up once in awhile

god I love cherry pie first thing in the morning

lmao

peace

J
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    My biggest mistake when growing years back.

Was my ego, love for cash, materialism, and total disrespect of the canna in general.
    It lead me down the garden path that cost me a few grow rooms and a few years of my life.

Fast forward a good few years of trial and error to this point,
    and now I could not care less who has what or what they do with it canna or material wise.

Pride and ego is the hardest pill to swallow in the canna game.

Thank the canna gods,
    I learned my lesson at a young age.

Peace,

DSF.

set your piggies free
    Status
    Liked
    1167 times
    What's the smell like on yours? I've got two that are about 3" tall and they smell more than a blueberry that is about 18" tall. Granted that blueberry, in veg, you have to put your face on the leaf to get a smell.
    Last edited by Piggie; 11-04-2012 at 02:48 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Again, well said and truth. Spot on Dubs, funk'n A right. Learn and burn and hope for another turn. funk on fam
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinskunkfiend View Post
    My biggest mistake when growing years back.

Was my ego, love for cash, materialism, and total disrespect of the canna in general.
    It lead me down the garden path that cost me a few grow rooms and a few years of my life.

Fast forward a good few years of trial and error to this point,
    and now I could not care less who has what or what they do with it canna or material wise.

Pride and ego is the hardest pill to swallow in the canna game.

Thank the canna gods,
    I learned my lesson at a young age.

Peace,

DSF.
    Funk Monk

WaxDaddy
    Stinky is the word for these, but as i have a cold my descriptive powers are off. Peace, Wax
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123