Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WaxDaddy View Post
    Well boys and girls Put your chair sitting upright position strap on your helmets and get ready for flight. We will be testing Lock Jaw for Sub Rosa Gardens. I for 1 am excited as I've always wanted to grow pitbull. So from the bottom of my heart to tre farmer thank you brother I appreciate you being a solid. There will be a couple of other strains going but I will setup threads for them separately.

Okay now for the legal mumbo jumbo will be in sunshine makes number 4 we will be using a dixie cup then straight into 5 gallon root maker bags.
    My fertilizer botanicare pbp grow, botanicare pbp bloom, botanicare cal mag, roots oregonism, roots excell, gaia mania, aphrodites extraction, biggest bloom tea, herculean harvest, zeus juice, hydroplex, bloom kaos, liquid lime, liquid bone meal. Wax lives

Strain info.?????

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Super excited about this. I've only got to see the smallest PitBull bugs. Never even glimpsed the plant. Wax that white you lucky lucky man. I cannot wait! Tre is a model of generosity we should all hope to imitate. Best of luck bro.
    lol nugs not bugs. Stupid smart phone. Nobody wants to see bugs... =P
    Testing Alien Ballz Deep and Kats n Dogs for Sub Rosa

WaxDaddy
    Pitbull I do not know the lineage she was a guarded cut for a while in the Portland area she has won the omma cup. Wax is stoned to the bone

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I have heard about the Pit, but never ran across it or tried it. I was super pumped when Tre threw up the 1st raffle here had it in there, but not a lot of info that I know about it. Funk on and Tre might be able to pour something in the cup for us, but Wax and the duns are the only ones I know that have it in a cross. funk and dank
    Funk Monk

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    alot of hype/mystery/and speculation comes with this strain... thats why im psyched i won it in the raffle... ill get to see for myself... but heres a description from stoney girl gardens, which i beieve created the strain.... (notice the 36% thc...thats the speculation part) supposed to be a superquick finisher...like under 50 days... we;ll see

Award Winning Sugar Plum crossed with P91. Our most potent and tasty new creation. Grows fast and furious with large abundant fruit. Sugar is like none other. Taste is fruity and earthy mix with a tropical bottom note. 36% t. This one is a favorite and our next best producer.

This one will bite! Named after our pet American pit Arianna. Award Winning Sugar Plum crossed with P91. Our most potent and tasty new creation. Grows fast and furious with large abundant fruit. Sugar is like none other. Taste is fruity and earthy mix with a tropical bottom note. 36% t. This one is a favorite and our next best producer. Grows well inside and out.
    Describing flavor and aroma are most difficult. It is like none other and in a category all its own. We have asked many to help us. To use just a few words: Exotic, Deep, Rich, Unique, Tropical, Distinctive, Fruity, Skunky, Complex and Intense. Although each of our breeds is completely different, this one stands out as the most unique. Currently our most popular and sought after strain. So strong it makes skunk and undertone.

Stupefying from the first hit, there is no wonder on when it will start working. Long lasting for a minimum of 4 hours strong, even after eating, showering and swimming. Very potent with 36% THC. Fully Euphoric and Medicinal.

Stupefying and Euphoric. You will lose track of everything. Only the serious and most experienced should attempt this puppy. Not for the amateur. For extreme medical conditions only. Danger: Do not drive or operate equipment while using this drug.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    720 times
    Tha's what's up Wax. I know you'll treat these puppies proper. Don't Mike Vick 'em. Ha!. I really wanted to win that raffle. I've really wanted all of them to be honest. This Rare Dankness one is no exception either. The drawing just so happens to be the day b4 my birthday too. My fingers are crossed! We'll see what happens. Big 30 around the corner. Stay Up! and best of luck with the opiates. That shit is brutal. State.

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    I have heard about the Pit, but never ran across it or tried it. I was super pumped when Tre threw up the 1st raffle here had it in there, but not a lot of info that I know about it. Funk on and Tre might be able to pour something in the cup for us, but Wax and the duns are the only ones I know that have it in a cross. funk and dank
    I too have a pitbull cross.. Only 1 seed gifted to me by a buddy named BJ.. Blue Pitbull.. Im actually hoping it turns out to be a male.. I almost picked up a pitbull cut from another buddies brother but hes kind of a douche bag and wanted $50 for it! I said hell no and now he doesnt want to break it off to me, for nothing.. No trades, nothing.. Thing is his brother is like my lil brother who Ive been taking care of and watching. since he was 13, and homeless on the street.. And my lil homie could get a cut from him whenever he asks and break me off, but knowing that Tre already has the pitbull, I just havent sought after it.. Plus being Portland, It'll come around sometime..

Glad you're feeling better wax - PDX
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Ya, funk that dude and is attitude. Taking care of this man's lil bro and gives the finger, well I say get Tre's version and smash em with your thumbs. If he's a douch bag then he probley doesnt take care of the mom like he should, and rapes her to be greedy instead of helping the needy. Does sound dank, by the description Duns put up, but I'd say the 30% + on the THC is bs. Quick finish and sound funky medicine and I do like the name, hope ya score the cut and make em your own runt and say funk that c*nt. funk on
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    I too have a pitbull cross.. Only 1 seed gifted to me by a buddy named BJ.. Blue Pitbull.. Im actually hoping it turns out to be a male.. I almost picked up a pitbull cut from another buddies brother but hes kind of a douche bag and wanted $50 for it! I said hell no and now he doesnt want to break it off to me, for nothing.. No trades, nothing.. Thing is his brother is like my lil brother who Ive been taking care of and watching. since he was 13, and homeless on the street.. And my lil homie could get a cut from him whenever he asks and break me off, but knowing that Tre already has the pitbull, I just havent sought after it.. Plus being Portland, It'll come around sometime..

Glad you're feeling better wax - PDX
    Funk Monk

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Yeah, his brother has a nice blue rhino pheno that tastes blueberryish, nice frost, and has a lil purp here and there, but dude wants $50 for a clone of that too.. Yeah right! Lol.. I couldnt keep a straigth face if I tried chargin someone some riddiulously high fee for a clone no matter how dank it was.. Normally I just give em away.. If its sooo dank and ya dont want anyone to have it, then why sell it all? I dont believe in WHOREding but would that extra 40 -45$ really make him happier knowing its with someone else? No.. Just greediness as Funk already mentioned..

Folks, SPREAD THE LOVE. SPREAD THE DANK. Theres sooo much killer out there that why cant everybody have some? If you're worried about other folks in your area having the same fire, then have a variety of fire.. When you and everyone around you has all sorts of sticky, how is this a bad thing? Sounds like what a lil peice of heaven would be like, to me..
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Sub Rosa Gardens

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    Please quote this when people ask does it really finish in 35 days?
    Finished? Fully mature? Amber trichs at 35?
    NO. No and No.
    Fully grown, bulked? More pleasurable?
    IMO yes yes and Funk yes!! It continues to narc out as it fully matures. Where is full spectrum of medical benefits 1 needs to test it at 35,40,45 and so on.
    End quote-
    StonerScience is putting some of the myth to bed.
    He should chime in soon
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast