Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Nice video bro. Cant hear what your saying though over the music. Plants are looking stellar, and great thumb work, keep it funky
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    276 times
    I pulled 3 at week7 2 of the Banshee Mist 1 Alien Lab Coat i pulled another 3 at week8 the rest of ALC and the other 2 banshee mist went to week9 JjeyO.jpgnUpb1.jpgKKKMV.jpgCbKw0.jpgoYL5d.jpgAvsGm.jpgBuOVg.jpgjcOP8.jpgBjAUd.jpgBjAUd.jpgE0ZAj.jpgoO7jQ.jpgN4Urx.jpgVvKQj.jpgQEUAc.jpgFudAe.jpgYKlxa.jpg8nV5a.jpgH7GUT.jpgeJLjA.jpgRJHBg.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    276 times
    RCzGW.jpgQjj4O.jpgtzzk6.jpg5pUY3.jpg1ri8c.jpghEsB6.jpg

If there blurry for you and you want to see them even more clear go the album and click see full resolution Test ALC-BM - Imgur

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    how much do you think you will have when cured? btw nice report and a good work^^ keep up that green thump, Peace!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    276 times
    Cured? Thats tough I have yet to have one indoor harvest last me long enough to be considered cured LOL one of the cons associated with growing with a 150w. After what was "Put Away" and smoked currently I have 32.6g but that will change everyday as I continue to enjoy it All together being really conservative roughly 3ozs Im not to worried about weight so much as making it last long enough to harvest more Ive kinda stopped stressing so much on actual yield mostly bc everyone else stresses on it makes me feel like i need too also so i stopped I want to stop pursuing numbers and start pursuing growing the best herb I can produce, in the end all i want to attain is the good feeling i get after enjoying a nice toke. Heres that pic i promised from the begining of the grow when i said i would post when i finished. Day.1 (1).jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    276 times
    For record sake and for the purpose of finishing up my test I went into my notes, even most people would never use a 150 w to flower somethings happened thats life that prevented me from getting a 600w before i flowered out this grow but to keep my word here it is.After taking wet weight then taking dry weights I did write down my g per watt but i still lose weight in my cure too but i averaged .57g/w now before anyone gives me flack I could of bumped yields up by doing a few things like hmmm getting a better light? lol one thing is I went really light on feedings I could double up on my feedings most likely with no problems they were hungry light green. i could of flowered only 4 and could of gotten maybe .7 or .8 per watt but that would of meant I wouldnt of been flowering all the phenos I had so for keeping my word I went ahead and did this grow so here it is any more questions feel free
    Last edited by KingGreenShiTz; 12-10-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    567 times
    did the trichs on the ALC show more coludy or white when pulled. I was thinking of pulling my ALC at 8 weeks cause mines look to mature early.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I don't play that math game as most do, the only scale I use to judge them is the almighty lungs and taste buds. Weight is weight, don't get me wrong, but it all boils down to the quality of the herbage, nothing more. IMHO. Can't stop smoking the good good, but sure hells can pass on a nasty doobie any day. Call me a snob or what you will, tell you one thing, I ain't on any pill. funk on
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreenShiTz View Post
    Cured? Thats tough I have yet to have one indoor harvest last me long enough to be considered cured LOL one of the cons associated with growing with a 150w. After what was "Put Away" and smoked currently I have 32.6g but that will change everyday as I continue to enjoy it All together being really conservative roughly 3ozs Im not to worried about weight so much as making it last long enough to harvest more Ive kinda stopped stressing so much on actual yield mostly bc everyone else stresses on it makes me feel like i need too also so i stopped I want to stop pursuing numbers and start pursuing growing the best herb I can produce, in the end all i want to attain is the good feeling i get after enjoying a nice toke. Heres that pic i promised from the begining of the grow when i said i would post when i finished. Day.1 (1).jpg
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    Don't get me wrong please, i also work in a small system so i am really interested what comes out of systems and grow styles from other gardeners in slightly smaller or slightly bigger systems and btw your grow looked really good and healthy and your outcome is worth any second cause you have grown it yourself! Numbers don't matter much to me but can give me a certain scale and understanding of what is possible in a system from the scale of yours. I worked first with one 75 watt ESL bulb for growing orchids and before you invest in a big 600 watt hps system think of getting you a 250 watt hps dual spectrum bulb i worked 3 years with one an have upgraded to a mere 400 watt bulb in the last 3 years and mostly i have really low electrical bills. Hope you are safe and have a nice one

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    276 times
    I had fun get ready for the new year grow Have some different genetics making their debut along with running my bm and alc phenos again stay tuned

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123