Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    Post trim report:

KnD: This strain seems to benefit from LST and topping, along with aggressive pruning to produce multiple large colas. Without 'lolipopping' the developing main colas, you will have alot of underdeveloped larf along the bottom of the canopy. This is a non issue outside of a sog/scrog or any setup that allows for greater light penetration. The top colas were slightly smaller than appearance due to the amazingly heavy amount of resin coated leaves surrounded them. Seems like this could be used as a hash plant for medicinal use as you get vast amounts of very resinous trim. Yield this run was slightly less than those that fell with it, but I think it is capable of being at least a moderate yielder. Top colas are very pinecone shaped and rather large, though not a full stem continuous bud. They look and smell absolutely incredible. I lack funk's thesaurus x winesnob ability to conjure and translate the actual smells and tastes to recognizable terms and image conjuring descriptions. But it's dank. Madd props Tre. Appreciate the chance.
    Last edited by Shifty; 03-20-2013 at 05:50 AM.
    Testing Alien Ballz Deep and Kats n Dogs for Sub Rosa

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    hope you have fun with your harvest and i hoped you could throw a few pics from them up when its in your power^^. Stay safe, Peace!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    567 times
    KnD #1 looks might frosty...
    For every fight won
    For each battle lost
    For those still fighting
    I wear Clear

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    Ugh. I hate technology. My tech is not agreeing with me right now. I'm trying to upload the rest of the pictures up until harvest. The KnD smells very interesting. Difficult to desrcribe at this point. I want to let it sit in a jar for a lil bit before trying to describe it. The Herijuana, however, reeks of sage and smells very much like Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage. They are all extremely covered in resin. I'll put up some finish shots soon too if I can get all this stuff to cooperate. Apologies.

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage?? Crazy Roll it up in a maple syrup blunt wrap lol.
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    Grape Menthol, the dark horse of this race, has completely blown me away. It looks gorgeous in a bag, it smells unique and somewhat zesty, and doesn't lack for potency in the slightest. Very regrettably wish the clones had made it =(. Still working with my laptop, but as soon as I possibly can, I will post a flood of pictures to close out this amazing run of Sub Rosa genetics. Stay safe n smokin

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    Greetings from the place you land when you fall off the map ��. I don't know what ever happened to the final pictures but every bit of that was flame. Props to Tre for letting me run em and hope everyone has been well.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011