Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Abek, can you post a pic or 2? I've grown the PK in the Purple Ghash cross many times.. If I had to guess tho, the G13HP probably dominates the cross.. Pics would help.. Hope she bounces back for you soon..
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I could use some photo's to help, but I get some struggles with varias strains. If they are so young it's tuff to say cause they dont need much to go south. Funk on. Oh what's the temp and Humidity average.
    Funk Monk

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Wilting this young makes me think of possibly too much heat or overwatering or maybe too hot of soil.. What type of soil are you using? What are you vegging under Abek? (what type lighting, wattage, etc) How close are your lights to the seedlings? How much did you water them? Was the soil dry when you watered them or still a lil damp? Just plain water I assume? As FM already asked whats the room humidity? The more detail you add, the easier someone will be able to chime in.. I truly hope they rebound fast for ya -PDX
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    ok it was a combination of a bit over watering and an slightly to hot soil and for this i have to blame myself sorry peeps no purple gash atm i fucked this part up on the other hand we have 3 beautiful looking great white's sorry that's all for now i make an pic update tomorrow ^^

oh and btw thanks for the input on the problems with that it was easy to see where i went wrong with this strain the next seeds from them will be put in a really light soil for the start next time sorry trefarmer that i wasted some of these precious beans next time i do better^^
    Last edited by Abek666; 09-02-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Shit happens.. Rock those GWC abek!
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    hola peps^^ greetings from spain be back at the ladys in 10 day's untill then have a nice time^^ Peace

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Welcome home Abek, Hope the trip was stupidly fun and wickedly memorable. Now back to the garden at hand, funk on
    Quote Originally Posted by Abek666 View Post
    hola peps^^ greetings from spain be back at the ladys in 10 day's untill then have a nice time^^ Peace
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    i will see in 10 days ^^ i have not to worry about much ladysitter is doing a good job and i found sooooo funking much balcony grows here i even could take nice pics of ill post them in my other thread they are delicious peace im out tomorow back on the beach^^ peace!

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    Any pics yet?? Would love to see how they are doing and see what they look like must be getting bigger,did ya top them?? nice green color we always see in veg if not give her a lil N.,,,,,hmmm...n8tive
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    1696 times
    So i'm back from spain and things look not as good as the last vacation this ladysitter is out of the question for my next vacation
    he has not adjusted the lights according to growth rate and let one great white hope die pore thing but the rest look healthy most of the top buds from my flowering babes are burned so i had to top them on 3 of my babes and the mite problem fixed itself they are gone thanks at least this problem is no more so pic's later today i'm tiered from fixing things here^^.

Peace!

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast