Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 78
  1. #11
    Surviving the Game
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    734
    Status
    Vet is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    That's what time it is DSF !

    You & FunkMonk play this when yall medicating with Mr. lizard.

  2. #12
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,699
    Status
    Dublinskunkfiend is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Sub~Rosa Gardens " Reptillian OG" Test Grow.


    Day : 2

    Log : 1

    Today eight out of ten have hit the bottom of the glass.
    I wil give the other two another twelve hours to see if they hit the bottom.

    The ones that hit the bottom were the larger seeds,
    I would say they look more like small peanuts than seeds.
    They are going into paper towels tonight.

    The two that are still floating where the smaller ones,
    and seem to be struggling a bit to get the air out of the shell.

    I would have to say,
    I would still be overjoyed with the eight that sank as looking at the size I think they maybe monsters ..... lol


    peace,

    Dublin.

  3. #13
    Sub Rosa Gardens

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Deep in the State of Euphoria!
    Posts
    638
    Status
    TreFarmer is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    I sent a range of seeds to each tester. This will show me which may be viable. I sprouted tan and tigerstriped seeds out of the same pack, both viable, and two distinctly different phenotypes. This leads me on a personal hypothesis that seed shape/color/size may be a hint into the genetic makeup of the plant.
    I.e. if I know the seed characteristics of both parents, will the seed lend a peek into which way (gene wise) it may lean....
    Sorry but you are all my Guinea Pigs

    And I would be stoked on 8 tails per pack!!
    Thanks for the work!
    Trē
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

  4. #14
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,699
    Status
    Dublinskunkfiend is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    To be honest Tre,

    The two that are struggling are the tan ones.

    The eight that sank should have no problem producing tails,
    As they look very healthy.

    On seed look and feel, I would give my pack 8.7/10.

    On sinking in 24 hour, I would give them 9.2/10.

    I would be rating them on look, feel, slight pinch, and sinkability.

    Overall rating just based on seed so far 8.9/10.

    peace,

    Dublin.



    Quote Originally Posted by TreFarmer View Post
    I sent a range of seeds to each tester. This will show me which may be viable. I sprouted tan and tigerstriped seeds out of the same pack, both viable, and two distinctly different phenotypes. This leads me on a personal hypothesis that seed shape/color/size may be a hint into the genetic makeup of the plant.
    I.e. if I know the seed characteristics of both parents, will the seed lend a peek into which way (gene wise) it may lean....
    Sorry but you are all my Guinea Pigs

    And I would be stoked on 8 tails per pack!!
    Thanks for the work!
    Trē

  5. #15
    Sub Rosa Gardens

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Deep in the State of Euphoria!
    Posts
    638
    Status
    TreFarmer is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    The pinch test was the 'final decider' that got tan ones in the test. But if only 50% of the tans sprout I will not give them out, only the coconuts
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

  6. #16
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,699
    Status
    Dublinskunkfiend is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    The coconuts, are mighty real.

    I even have a tune for them ............




    peace,

    Dublin.

  7. #17
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,699
    Status
    Dublinskunkfiend is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    I hope after the tails show, this will be the case.

    Chris de Burgh - A Spaceman Came Travelling




    peace,

    Dublin.

  8. #18
    Pollen ChuckR
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In The Rain
    Posts
    763
    Status
    PDX420Grower is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Sub'd Dub I can already tell this is gonna be a nicely done, highly detailed grow. Sweet (WW needs a dancing emoticon for these type situations. Killin me guys Lol!) > imagine dancing dude here<

    ( Jiggly titties would work too )
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

  9. #19
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,699
    Status
    Dublinskunkfiend is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    PDX,

    I will hit Bert up about more smilies.

    Dancing one first ......... lol

    peace,

    Dublin.

    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    Sub'd Dub I can already tell this is gonna be a nicely done, highly detailed grow. Sweet (WW needs a dancing emoticon for these type situations. Killin me guys Lol!) > imagine dancing dude here<

    ( Jiggly titties would work too )

  10. #20
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,699
    Status
    Dublinskunkfiend is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinskunkfiend View Post
    Sub~Rosa Gardens " Reptillian OG" Test Grow.




    Day : 2

    Log : 1

    Today eight out of ten have hit the bottom of the glass.
    I wil give the other two another twelve hours to see if they hit the bottom.

    The ones that hit the bottom were the larger seeds,
    I would say they look more like small peanuts than seeds.
    They are going into paper towels tonight.

    The two that are still floating where the smaller ones,
    and seem to be struggling a bit to get the air out of the shell.

    I would have to say,
    I would still be overjoyed with the eight that sank as looking at the size I think they maybe monsters ..... lol


    peace,

    Dublin.

    Sub~Rosa Gardens "
    Reptillian OG" Test Grow.


    Day : 3

    Log : 2

    First : As I expected the two smaller one's are still trying to push air out ..........
    I will leave them be for another day or so.

    Second : Well on to the best part.
    The other eight Reptillian babies are gone to sleep in a paper incubator,
    as I want to see what tails we are looking at.
    So the next update will be tomorrow.
    Hopefully the little alien critters will show them selves within twelve to twenty four hours.

    Logging off,

    DSF.



Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sub Rosa Gardens - Alien Lab Coat - TEST GROW
    By LostnFound02 in forum Sub Rosa Gardens
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 06-02-2014, 12:43 AM
  2. Test Grow: Mota Rebel "Skunky Deez" & "Valley Ghash"
    By funkmonk in forum Cannabis Grow Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 09:22 PM
  3. Test Grow- Loompa Farms "Moondawg F2", Funk monk
    By funkmonk in forum Cannabis Grow Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 05:05 PM
  4. "Reptalian Og"- Test Grow- FUNK MONK
    By funkmonk in forum Sub Rosa Gardens
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 08:54 PM
  5. (((theduns))) Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG" TEST GROW
    By theduns in forum Sub Rosa Gardens
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 11:34 PM

Tags for this Thread


  
ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!


  Copyright 2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed   
BACK TO TOP