Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Thread: Vermont

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Any info on VT Dispensaries? I've heard of 2 being mentioned. No confirmation yet.
    Supposedly 1 in Burlington and one in Montpelier that according to THCfinder.com is or will be directly next to the state building...lmao
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Guidelines for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Were Released In Burlington, Vermont

The Department of Public Safety of Vermont has proclaimed guidelines for its primary dispensaries for medical marijuana.

State representatives claim that Vermont has a law on medical marijuana thanks to Mark Tucci, a resident of Manchester. After eight years since the passing of the first legislation, new laws are prepared for companies to put up marijuana for sale to patients like Mark Tucci. State representatives of Vermont did an excellent job, said Mark Tucci. He added that Vermont state representatives initially went from the standpoint of what is good for patients.

At present, more than 400 patients cultivate their own treatment or ask others to do it, but four distribution stations are projected to be prepared before 2013.

While Mark Tucci claims he has no plans on stopping growing marijuana, a previous study discovered that 90% of patients stated that they would stop cultivating marijuana. The reason is that a lot of people don’t have the physical ability and expertise to cultivate medical marijuana.

Shayne Lynn, a non-patient resident of Burlington, states that he has secured a place for his potential medical marijuana dispensary. He needs to request a state consideration and pay $30,000 annually for him to operate. That covers startup costs projected to increase $150,000.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    We should add a Vermont Sub-forum.