Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    70 times
    A U.K. Carp Fisherman who loves his carp fishing and smoking weed whilst carp fishing, theres nothing better than sitting in my bivvy waiting for a bite, and when that alarm sounds after hours of waiting its a buzz in itself. Are there any more carp fisherman outhere, if so give me a hollow Lollipop

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I've never fished Carp but I do like to fish Trout and Grayling. We don't have Carp, that's probably why. I'm much more of a fisher than I am a catcher. I put a half pint of whiskey in the tackle box and a Joint behind my ear. I can flog the water for hours in that meditative state.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    We have a harbour here here where I live - teeming w/ monster carp. Spawning season you can walk in and pick them outta water. They tear up shoreline sumthin fierce - enviro folks put mesh cages up to stop them from digging all the other species homes up.

Big funkers - up to couple feet long, and hea-vy.

Garbage fish here - Asians and some other ethnics eat 'em, but most locals don't.

Fight like bulls - I like smallmouth bass for fight, but carp are friggin' tanks. You don't fight 'em, so much as hang on and wait for them to tire. And they don't really ever tire.

They love corn kernels here - or bread balls - but they eat anything/everything.

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreet View Post
    We have a harbour here here where I live - teeming w/ monster carp. Spawning season you can walk in and pick them outta water. They tear up shoreline sumthin fierce - enviro folks put mesh cages up to stop them from digging all the other species homes up.

Big funkers - up to couple feet long, and hea-vy.

Garbage fish here - Asians and some other ethnics eat 'em, but most locals don't.

Fight like bulls - I like smallmouth bass for fight, but carp are friggin' tanks. You don't fight 'em, so much as hang on and wait for them to tire. And they don't really ever tire.

They love corn kernels here - or bread balls - but they eat anything/everything.
    the variety I grew up around were treated as anything but desirable. knowing I wasn't going to clean one and find out for myself we'd often 'scout' new spots to ry wth an eye out for it's lack of carpesness

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    I grew up fishing for carp, line your hook with corn and sprinkle some kernels out in the water and look out. We used to sell them to the guys from the city, once I saw them out at the pond with their grill set up cooking everything they caught out of the pond. The "pond" was so polluted that if you swam in it you'd be sick for a week. After they left I found the front legs from an old turtle they'd caught and ate. Different strokes for different folks

In college I ate a carp out of a farm pond, I was drunk as fuck and hungry. But the pond was very clean and isolated, must have stocked the carp LMAO

Take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    70 times
    Mal loved your story, although you would have some in tears here as they seem to worship the Carp, I will tell you a story now about a very big old wiley Carp called Heather The leather as it was a leather carp which just means its got no scales on it flack and looks very leathery, well this old carp live for near on 4o years in a lake called Yately Car park lake, and she grew to over 50 lb and become the obsession of many a carp angler in the UK and Abroard, well a few years ago she died and it hit front page of news paper on the Saturday they had a funeral and we happened tobe taking my son out somewhere and got caught up in a big taffric hold up as we got further up the road i saw a policeman standing in the road asked him, is there a accident and his reply was no its the funeral of heather lol now that is taking it abit too far, although do spend weekend after weekend on lake somewhere trying too catch a bigger carp and taking a photo and then letting it go back to fight another day, most big carp in UK are named(Crazy i hear you say, well are nt we all mad) be lucky lollipop

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    I sounded like I thought eating turtle was gross, not at all. I happen to love turtle, just not from a pond connected to a river that flows through Chicago and its suburbs. I've caught some 20 pounders (carp) and put m-80's in their mouths and threw them back, they swim a few feet and blow to pieces. That was when I was younger and the guys that buy them were not around. I now live in Indiana and there is a hatchery for fish not far from me that breeds Coy and sells them for big bucks. A buddy brought a bag that contained about 50 of their top rated coy for my wife, she wanted to put some in a pond. She only wanted 5 or so and we gave the rest away. The Japanese buy them and pay big bucks, don't know how they get them to Japan. Take care and I hope all is well

Carp in the US are junk fish with no season or limit on your catch. A lot of people bow hunt them out of a flat bottom boat, with a light at night. I fish for Muskie or Northern Pike, which have teeth and fight better than most other fresh water fish(except small mouth bass) which I also love to fish for. Any more for real good fishing I go to Canada

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    70 times
    Mal i hear you my freind, we use todo a simalar thing but with bait and sea gulls, Have you heard of boileis? if not they are little round balls of flavoured dough like stuff boiled in pan of water for 5 mins and the carp love them but so do the sea gulls, and as we throw them out for the carp the gulls have learnt to swoop in and take them out of thin air, well after a while of this we had enough so i made a batch with a tea spoon of bicarb in and what happens is the eat them fly away and as there flying away they explode wow fuck you for eating all my bait bird. Anyway less of that, kids will be kids lol, be lucky lollipop

Status
    Liked
    6 times
    I'm yet to fish stoned, but I favour to fish the fly while waist deep in moving water, not the best time to be having a puff really.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Perhaps a smoke path pipe would be good for you. The "Amazed" and "King Amazed", both from Red-Eye, are excellent pipes that have a lanyard hole and a capped bowl to keep the herb in.

Edit - If you would care to know anything about higher end metal paraphernalia, I would be happy to share.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast