Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    It will definitely be a very good fight, Henderson isn't the same fighter that Pettis beat in the WEC and of course Pettis has improved as well. I guarantee that the fence kick won't work twice on Henderson. Their first fight was a fucking war for 5 rounds and it was amazing that Henderson got up after being kicked in the head like that, the kick was awesome and I love the way Pettis fights. The way he kicked Cerone(the cowboy) in the liver, I think it was just 2 kicks and Donald was down holding his liver, was amazing. With those huge legs Henderson has I bet his kicks would hurt as well. I think you are right about Dana(nice name for a guy), but in his position you'd expect a little favoritism. I do think Anthony Pettis has got a bad shake in the UFC, after his destruction of the cowboy I think he'll get his shot. It was a close fight between Franky Edger and Benson the second time, I think they gave the victory to Henderson on that one. I look forward to the fight between Ben and Anthony, this fight coming up between Jose Aldo and Franky Edger will be a fight for the ages as well. I think that Jones will take care of Chael Sonnen pretty easily, but I like Chael's fire and he's a great wrestler. He beat the shit out of Anderson Silva for 4 1/2 rounds before falling into the triangle choke. Well thats my .02$, take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    i heard pettis said he'd go down to 145 to fight aldo? would be great to see but did pettis just screw himself out fo a 155 title fight? Again?

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    735 times
    Quote Originally Posted by prezdickie View Post
    i heard pettis said he'd go down to 145 to fight aldo? would be great to see but did pettis just screw himself out fo a 155 title fight? Again?
    Heard that too id think he would take that 145 title being that aldos gas tank depletes after the 3rd...then go back and whoop Henderson like he did easily in WEC..... pettis vs aldo is set for August 3
    Last edited by station2; 02-05-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    If he went down then Aldo would just kick his ass then I heard he was callin Aldo out now, Pettis is my boy but that would be huge mistake Aldo is a monster. Pettis would do best lookin for the guy he already beat even tho I think benson is better now than he was, Pettis would have best chance for title fighting him.....n8tive P.S. Props to Jon Bones Jones bro for winning the Super Bowl an his other bro making the playoffs, family of athletes right there I tell ya.
    Last edited by n8tivefarmer; 02-05-2013 at 04:12 PM.
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    735 times
    Quote Originally Posted by n8tivefarmer View Post
    If he went down then Aldo would just kick his ass then I heard he was callin Aldo out now, Pettis is my boy but that would be huge mistake Aldo is a monster. Pettis would do best lookin for the guy he already beat even tho I think benson is better now than he was, Pettis would have best chance for title fighting him.....n8tive P.S. Props to Jon Bones Jones bro for winning the Super Bowl an his other bro making the playoffs, family of athletes right there I tell ya.
    Yea fo sho the double fight already scheduled. Back to back title shots for pettis ...confirmed

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    436 times

pretty good interview anybody watch the fights over the weekend? I heard the Rousey fight was a good one

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Watched the free recap on Fuel channel at 7:30, was very disappointed that Dan Henderson lost to Lioda. He out ran him from what I saw/heard, gotta love Dan.

I can't understand why Anthony took the fight with Aldo, he is a beast and he's already beaten the guy that would be easier. I did hear him say that he wanted to fight the best and that Aldo was better than Benson, which you can't argue with and gotta respect.

Did I read that right that Pettis is going to fight Aldo and then Benson back to back, that would be badass. I think that he would give Aldo the fight of his life, don't know if he would win but it will be a good fight. I think about the same with the Benson fight, the first fight was a draw or even a slight lean to Benson until the fence kick. That was 1 of the most amazing things ever to be done in the octagon and after that the match was Anthony's. It was amazing to see Henderson pop right up after being kicked like that. I think another 5 rounds of those 2 would be awesome as well.

As well as Jones you are correct to assume that Cormier dropping down to 205 would give the best chance of beating him. I'd bet on Cormier if that fight ever happens. I think he could drop to 205 fairly easily, maybe after beating the top few heavyweights. That would be a good fight with the tall guy vs the short guy, I will be hopefully anticipating that battle.

Rampage is done, he always fought on natural talent and that fades with age and thats where he is. My .02$

Take care everyone and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    735 times
    Rousey ..one sexy breeze!

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    3 hours holy fuck, I listened for about 20 minutes or so to Rogan's babbling. Don't get me wrong I like the guy but at night I don't want to listen to him for 3 hours straight LOL. I did want to hear what Dana had to say but couldn't take anymore, I think Rogan thinks in his head that he is an ex UFC fighter still training for 1 last fight. His diet sounds like nasty shakes of seaweed and a bunch of other crappy tasting shit. What the fuck is he training for? Life I guess

I like your post I will have to listen to it at work sometime, where do you get the Joe Rogan Experience? I think he should talk about getting weed off of the banned substances in the UFC, his mouth is big enough to take on the topic. I don't know if he is LMAO

Take care and be well

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    436 times
    hows it goin Mal... yah theres times when Rogan rambles on and on the first 10-20 mins are commercials and he can babble lol. The podcast was pretty good especially being a fan of Ufc and all sorts of combat sports i think youll really like it. They talked about PED's, a lot of fights,, different genres, how the UFC was formed. I guess Dana has Meniere's disease and they talk about cannabis being used to help treat it.
    Rogan from what i have got listening to the podcast was in competitive tae kwon do back in the day had a studio he teached and saw some bad Ko's and decided to get into comedy. Dont quote me on it lol He just recently got his black belt in jiu jitsu. Those kale shakes are packed full of all kinds of nastiness but are suppose to give you a ton of energy and is a good pick me up in the morning. If I ever can choke one down Ill let you know if its worth it lol i usually dont watch the podcasts ill listen heres a link for ya Mal hope you like. Anything with Trussel is really good

http://joerogan.net/podcasts/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast