Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hobbies?

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    As I'm not much for sports. . . Well that's a lie, I ski, snowboard, hike, camp, shoot bow and other such nonsense. . .

Hobbies though!

Does anyone collect electromechanical crap? Besides me? I've got totes of mechanical awesomeness! Peristaltic pumps, vacuum relays from defibrillators, motors of various horsepower and voltage. Among many other unidentified doodads with wires coming out. Build stuff, it's fun.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    23 times
    I'm in the boat with you Os, I usually keep little mechanical nick-nacks, fans, gears, pulleys, switches, anything really. You never know what you might want to make, or might need to make something later.

But my main hobby is guitar. I play, fix, break, fuck with, customize, etc. Just my cup of tea, exactly how I like it.

Mod
    Status
    Liked
    305 times
    i um...smoke weed lol i do wood burning, etches and anything that could be considered art, without actually havin to draw or paint. im not good at either of those

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Wood burning eh? That's cool. I really can't do much in a classicly artistic fashion. I can braze anything to anything else and then pipe gas and electricity through it though! The danger makes it fun, I think.

Mod
    Status
    Liked
    305 times
    Oh yea, back when i had money i liked building websites. Online stores mostly. Hopefully soon ill be building another one. And anything computer related

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    That's awesome. I know fuck all about computers but somehow I wound up as the "go to" IT guy at my workplace. It did help my network my house but still, huge pain in the ass.

Mod
    Status
    Liked
    305 times
    Yea, everyone seems to want to come to me when it comes to viruses, yet when i have one i freeze up and have no idea how to get rid of it lol

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Nice. I learned what I needed to know from crashing one computer after another.

sore member
    Status
    Liked
    31 times
    haven't had much money or space for hobbies lately but i've got a 12/24v dc motor, 12-24v switch and reversing contactor that might end up on a little cart or an old bike frame come spring time. just picked up a little 600w inverter and a power pack. might be getting an older solar module from work one of these days.

Ganga Grrl
    Status
    Liked
    82 times
    Welby Im in chat an bored where are u...

Hobbies...I have a whole hobby room where I stash all my buildables this and thats all my craft stuff I can build/decorate/mess with anything...gimme a join and an hour and I will amuse myself nicely....such stoners...hehehe
    (609)
    Just lit a joint with steel wool and a 12 volt battery thank you third grade science class

When the going gets weird...the weird turn professional-Hunter S. Thompson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed