Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    70 times
    Osrey thank you for going through that any tips will be taking in the manner there given, we are very new this shooting and hunting lark so would appreciate any imfomation or tips, anyway we are going again at the weekend if my son can behave himself untill then lol, you know kids? all the best and blessings.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I know of kids! HAHAHA! I'm terrified of reproducing, as the genetic material involved is already pretty screwed up. I wouldn't wish me on my worst self. Or something.

As you're using a pellet rifle, you can build a trap for shooting, allowing you to shoot in confined areas or indoors.

Here's an example. Fire a shot at the material you intend to use, in a safe area of course, if there's no danger of penetration, build the trap and fire away. There is no such thing as "enough practice" either. Never.

Also, don't be afraid to eat everything you shoot. Rodents need to be cooked longer than most things to avoid parasites but can make great stew as the long simmer solves that.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Just got me a new bow! Damn sexy too. HCA Xtreme. To the MAX, bro. I've been shooting in the hallway at home. No strays yet. Yet.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Free Marijuana Grow Bible

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed