Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Your welcome anytime, always something to do. I've got a bow I just haven't used it in a while. Rabbits are fun to hunt and tasty as well, shit deer are cute too. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

way up, way in, way out
    Status
    Liked
    1285 times
    I hunt with a spear.

outwest

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    720 times
    ^^^^^ That's Mobster!!!!

WaxDaddy
    Any of my friends who seek good hunting may visit me in Montana and stay at my home. I also have friends with lion dogs. Peace, WaxDaddy

Weed Watcher
    Out of the Blue & Teetering on the Point of No Return
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1740 times
    Póg mo bán Irish thóin !

Is gairid ár gcairt ar an saol seo ,,,

Sláinte !

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."
    Sigmund Freud about the Irish

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
    George Carlin

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    I'd love to visit you my friend, this economy is kicking me in the balls. I haven't been anywhere hunting(except my backyard) in 4-5 years, the extra coin isn't there anymore. Lion hunting would be a blast, was climbing in Boulder and we climbed up into a lions den at the top. The thing was covered with bones and stunk like a big cat, I was just happy to be still alive after the climb. That was almost 30 years ago, don't know if I'd be spry enough to chase a cat these days. I hope everybody is doing well, I bet it is beautiful where you live Wax. I grew up in the mountains of Pa. and lived in the Rockies for a couple of years as well, just couldn't make decent money. Take care

mal

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    Bigtime deer hunter here,mostly bow ,recurve but will use rifle if don't have my meat for year in the end of season.Also get to hunt for tribal elders to help fill freezers for the year so my son and I use guns to do that.Love sittin in thhe woods watchin and hearin everything and the rush when that meatsack comes in to get slammed by my arrow,lol..n8tive Killed a lot of deer in about 50 years of doing it kinda sorry I never saved a rack I see there is big money in it today.
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WaxDaddy View Post
    Any of my friends who seek good hunting may visit me in Montana and stay at my home. I also have friends with lion dogs. Peace, WaxDaddy
    Wow I have always wanted to go out west and hunt around the Milk River area is kind of a dream of mine. Might have to take you up on your awesome offer bro that would be a dream come true,maybe one day before the creator decides he needs me closer to him hehe...n8tive
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mazarxnl View Post
    Anybody here hunt at all? Seasons just starting. Was going bow hunting due to my felony i cant hunt with a firearm. Today I did some target practice in the cold ass rain. Got some good shots in, the last of which my last arrow disappeared. I mostly hunt white tail, tried rabbit hunting once but they are just so cute i cant bring myself to let go of the string.

The bow i use is an old indian compound that my fiances dad donated to me. No sight, no rest, just a basic bow. I've become so used to it that i dont think i could use a newer compound to save my life. Also in the process of learning how to make recurves. Its an interesting and rewarding hobby that lets you use much more of the animal being hunted than just the food part. Deer hide for covering of the recurve and decoration purposes and the tendants to use in conjunction with glue and hot water to make the wood stronger, less chance of breaking during use. The mixture has been said to be stronger than steel. A lot of the old timers around use it on their own personal bows. Also makes it worth a lot more because its more work put into it and a lot more time.
    hat kind of wood do you use bro?????

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    What kind of bow do you use n8tivefarmer, a recurve or a compound? Just curious, for shits and grins. I grew up using a recurve but have gone to a compound with age, my wife is about 50% native american and can't shoot a bow worth a damn. Take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Buy Marijuana Seeds

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed