Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    i will start this thread by saying, FUCK SUNSHINE ADVANCED MIX #4.... i have just lost soooo many seedlings of my testers to something to do with the soil... FML. any plant that i used Sunshine Advanced #4 as medium for transplanting has went limp and died. i have lost 1 SASS from Illuminati (leaving 1 left), 1 Pesticide (leaving 1 left), 2 Reptilian OG's (3 left), and 2 Loompa Moondawg F2's.... i USUALLY ony fuck with Pro-Mix HP, but they were out and i was reccomended that... wish i just waited . I have re-transplanted a few into Pro-Mix, hopefully they survive... what i dont get is what caused it? i didnt see any mold or anything... but EVERY seedling that had that as a medium went limp and died within 2 days.... now off to update all my test threads with this unfortunate incident.... I REPEAT DO NOT USE SUNSHINE ADVANCED MIX #4!!!! it ruins peoples lives.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Sounds like to much Sulphate in that mix theduns.

peace,

DSF.

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Damn homie, that f'ing sucks! Sorry to hear that bro
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Sympathies, theduns. I think we've all had at least one episode something like that. It's fecking painful.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I did my lil stint with thier soil and got same results, but some pulled through but any strain that had a lil diva in it surely suffered in this medium and I call it dumb and never wont some. SUNSHINE ANY MIX is pheneato, no longer an opition. FUNK OFF
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Out of the Blue & Teetering on the Point of No Return
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1740 times
    Hey Duns sorry ta hear of yer problems ,

I use Pro-Mix & have fer years with great results . I do find if ya take the time to Pre-Soak it properly , Not too much er too little & then let it sit & absorb the moisture before ya transplant take the extra 15 -20 mins ta do it properly & you'll be well rewarded .

I mix about 1/4 the normal amount of General Organics Grow Nutes in the pre-soak water then gradually add the watter till the soils just rite ta transplant into . If by chance ya over-water the soil just mix in a little dry pro-mix till the moisture content is rite . Take yer time & Good Luck .

This works fer me with great success , but then again what the feck do I know ,,,

Póg mo bán Irish thóin !

Is gairid ár gcairt ar an saol seo ,,,

Sláinte !

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."
    Sigmund Freud about the Irish

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
    George Carlin

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Sorry to hear the bad news, I'm a promix man as well. I use the promix as my base and add what I need depending if they are seeds, sprouts, vegging plants or flowering beauties. Very simple and they don't put anything in that will burn your kids. I truly understand what happened and you would never think something to grow plants in would kill them, maybe send an informative letter stating how their expensive soil killed your rare roses or bonsai or some expensive plants and see how they react just for the fuck of it. They may offer you something for your trouble or not reply at all. Once again sorry to hear of your misfortune and I hope everything else is good with you and yours

mal

Weed Watcher
    Out of the Blue & Teetering on the Point of No Return
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1740 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    Sorry to hear the bad news, I'm a promix man as well. I use the promix as my base and add what I need depending if they are seeds, sprouts, vegging plants or flowering beauties. Very simple and they don't put anything in that will burn your kids. I truly understand what happened and you would never think something to grow plants in would kill them, maybe send an informative letter stating how their expensive soil killed your rare roses or bonsai or some expensive plants and see how they react just for the fuck of it. They may offer you something for your trouble or not reply at all. Once again sorry to hear of your misfortune and I hope everything else is good with you and yours

mal

Mal , Yer a feckin Genius , Ti's well worth-o-try .

Also Nice Avatar ya got there , Quite Fittin fer Mal the Medicine Man ,,,
    Póg mo bán Irish thóin !

Is gairid ár gcairt ar an saol seo ,,,

Sláinte !

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."
    Sigmund Freud about the Irish

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
    George Carlin

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnybrook View Post

Mal , Yer a feckin Genius , Ti's well worth-o-try .

Also Nice Avatar ya got there , Quite Fittin fer Mal the Medicine Man ,,,
    Gotta say, I think it's a great idea, too. Brilliant, mal!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    617 times
    Sorry to hear duns. That's really unfortunate. I use Roots Organics or Fox Farms if thats sold out & never had any problems like that. Thanks for the heads up though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast