Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    WEEDWATCH AEROPONICS GURU
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    Ok folks I've decided too start a thread. It's an all White Widow organic grow. 100% Pure White Widow seeds.... 3 days from germination. Here Are the most recent pics..I will be updating every few days or so. Please feel free too give ANY ADVICE..This is my first Oganic Grow ever..lol..( Strictly a Aeroponics type of guy..lol)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WEEDWATCH'S AEROPONICS GURU AND SITE SUPPORTER.

“ In case you haven't noticed - which you haven't, 'cause from what I can tell, you don't notice anything ever - we are not very functional when we're high..”

Mod
    Status
    Liked
    305 times
    Soil grows seem easier to me than aero or hydro. I tried hydro a couple times, didnt work out so well lol They look pretty good though man ill be sure to check back

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mazarxnl View Post
    Soil grows seem easier to me than aero or hydro. I tried hydro a couple times, didnt work out so well lol They look pretty good though man ill be sure to check back

Come Come old friend..You know how canna does it...lol..Always good too see you in my threads bro..Peace and Respects.

“ In case you haven't noticed - which you haven't, 'cause from what I can tell, you don't notice anything ever - we are not very functional when we're high..”

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    Ok lol..my fucking cats decided to raid my grow room while I was away at the hydro store..lmfao..so this grow will be on hold for a few..please refrain from posting..lol thanks canna..(Iccm)

Mod
    Status
    Liked
    305 times
    Well damn lmao sorry man that sucks

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    AHHH Yet back agian at it..this time cutting out the germ stage and going straight too clone...READY Folks....? Here we go..

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    SO THIS STRAIN IS CALLED " GREEN CRACK " Courtesy of ((( ALTITUDE ORGANICS, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO )))

Green Crack is a mostly sativa strain that provides a short cerebral high, sometimes described as 'spacey'.

Overall Rating: 7
    Top Effect: Energetic
    Top Medical Use: Stress
    Top Activity: Get outdoors
    Top Negative: Dry Mouth

Makes me feel...

Helps relieve...

Helps relieve...

Has these downsides...

Classification: Sativa
    Growing Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
    Gardening Skill: Beginner
    Flowering Time: 7 - 9 weeks
    Yield: Moderate to High
    Medicinal Uses: Depression, migraines, nausea
    Breeder: CecilC

Buzz Rating: Intensely uplifting, energetic sativa high, that tastes fruity, danky, and spicy on exhale.

Green Crack's lineage is '89 SSSC Skunk#1 crossed with a mysterious Indica. Green Crack produces extremely healthy looking buds, that are a medium-green color vividly contrasted by dancing orange, medium-length hairs. These hairs are denser towards the tips of the nugs. This strain has been around for two decades and is mostly popular from the Michigan to California. Confusion often arises between the strain being an Indica or sativa and there is an answer. In fact there is a strain of Green Crack that is nearly pure sativa (the previously stated strain), and also one that is 75% Indica. The Indica-dominant strain was made by cross-breeding the sativa Green Crack with an unknown Afghani strain of cannabis and is in fact not truly Green Crack.

This strain is favored among growers for it's ease of growth and ability to clone. Those who supplement their medical cannabis garden with this impressive sativa will find minimal difficulty in bringing the plant to maturity, and can expect an above average or even high crop yield. The buds, when grown properly, should be glistening with thousands of shiny tri-chromes layered upon a forest of green and orange foliage.

Those patients who are looking to find a potent medication that will still support and even encourage productivity need look no further than cannabis sativa, Green Crack. Envelope yourself in the blissful aroma of this sweet and fruity bud while experiencing complete euphoria and joy.
    Last edited by iccm; 11-21-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    Some pic's for your pleasure..enjoy... ")
    Last edited by iccm; 11-21-2011 at 05:14 PM.

I Owe a Lot to Iowa Pot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    46 times
    Lookin good homie.
    "So you think the police foresees and knows everything? The police invents more than it discovers." - Napoleon Bonaparte I

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    Ok did the transfer of clone too 5 gallon bucket. Going too breakdown soil, mixture, Fert, and any extras.. READY?

SOIL: Formula 707

Ready to use 20 gallon grow bag. Just cut, poke holes and plant directly into bag. Formula 707 was created for a special kind of gardener, one who wants to control their own destiny. It is different from the other potting mixes created by Aurora Innovations. It was designed with greater water holding capacity, less perlite and pumice, and specific ingredients for large container gardening. In fact, the bag itself is a 30-gallon grow bag containing just less than 20 gallons of the finest quality potting mix. Made from only the finest ingredients, coarse peat, coco fiber, compost, perlite, pumice, worm castings, bat guano, fish bone meal, soybean meal, feather meal, kelp meal and much more.

Tip: This product is a ready-to-use soil created for fast growing, heavy feeding plants. Some plants may benefit from additional fertilization. For exceptional results, feed with high quality nutrients, such as the General Organics® fertilizer line.

FERT: General Organics GO Box

Contains 8 oz bottles of:
    BioThrive Grow
    BioThrive Bloom
    CaMg+
    Bio Root
    Bio Weed
    Bio Bud
    Bio Marine
    Diamond Black

All the elements you need for your organic growing system.
    General Organics products are formulated with botanical extracts and natural minerals for performance and purity. Our products stand alone containing no animal derived ingredients with the exception of BioMarine. General Organics' line of organic fertilizers and supplements are formulated to enhance the biology in the root zone and are suitable for all kinds of soil and media culture, as well as hydroponics. Your plants will fulfill their genetic potential with rapid growth, high yields, outstanding flavor, fragrance and nutrition. Clean, pure and healthy.

LIGHT: 23 Watt 1300 lumens Florescent Clone light bar...lol I know I'm getting too the bigger lights in a bit lol

SOME PICS?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast