WEEDWATCH AEROPONICS GURU
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    GENERAL ORGANICS FEEDING SCHEDULE LINK:

http://generalhydroponics.com/site/g..._Feedchart.pdf
    WEEDWATCH'S AEROPONICS GURU AND SITE SUPPORTER.

“ In case you haven't noticed - which you haven't, 'cause from what I can tell, you don't notice anything ever - we are not very functional when we're high..”

set your piggies free
    Status
    Liked
    1167 times
    Nice looking sativa.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    OK NOW A WEEK HAS GONE BY SINCE THE PURCHASE OF THE GREEN CRACK cLONE..i WANTED TOO SHOW SOME UPDATED PICS...HERE WE GO. ANY INPUT APPRECIATED:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by iccm; 11-27-2011 at 07:15 PM.

“ In case you haven't noticed - which you haven't, 'cause from what I can tell, you don't notice anything ever - we are not very functional when we're high..”

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    Alittle help? Need some advice on this Nutrient Symptom? Looks like a iron or mag deficiency to me..so lets get some input please...Thank You

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    Cannabis Nutrient And Deficiency Tables:

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    Ok seems my first organic grow is starting too give me some issues..As you can see from the pics, seems some of the middle too upper leaves have this issue, as well as some new growth...lmao..but I firmly believe it's an over fert problem..Apparntly I didnt take into account that the (OrganicSoil) mix came pre loaded for a clone at 6 weeks or longer..Like a dumbass I add full fert dose 3 days after transplant..lol..so off too flush my Beauty..

If anyone thinks different..PLEASE say so.

Thanks Canna

Quote Originally Posted by iccm View Post
    Alittle help? Need some advice on this Nutrient Symptom? Looks like a iron or mag deficiency to me..so lets get some input please...Thank You
    Last edited by iccm; 11-27-2011 at 07:48 PM.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    Nutrient Burn
    Problem: You may notice the tips of your plants showing signs of nutrient burn. If it only seems to be affecting the tips, then there's no need to worry, but if you start noticing the problem spread to the whole leaf, then you should immediately do something to treat your plant before there's more damage. Nutrient burn can also manifest itself as random spots around the edges of the leaves, or with leaf tips curling downwards.

Solution: Flush your system with plain, pH'ed water. Give your plants some time to recover, and start them with a fraction of the nutrients you were giving them before working your way up to more nutrients. Many nutrients come with instructions to feed your plant more nutrients than most plants actually need. It's good business for them if you use more nutrients. However, in my experience it's a good idea to view the feeding charts that come with nutrients as the maximum amount of nutrients and actually start with much less.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    Well NOW I know..lol..Flushing plants with straight 6.7 ph water..gonna let them recoup for about 4 to 7 days..will update soon..

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    10 Days veg. ") Some super growth going on after a 2 day flush..seems the girl wanted more water and 1/4 nutes..she has a tempermental ATTITUDE so far so ill take her slow and easy lol..

Now who wants pics?

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    146 times
    Doing the 18 / 6 light regiment.. Ph'd at 6.7 and she lovin it. Temp 76 Deg's. Vegging under cfl's and 1 super light bar.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast