Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    325 times
    Hey folks, I just realized the next show is coming up real quick here. Four weeks from this past Friday (October 17) Hempcon in San Bernardino starts! This will be our first time there this time of the year. This will be an outdoor event, so I've been told, so smoke'n should be go'n on all day everywhere. It is that time of the year to start get'n gear together for next year. We will have the full catalog and maybe a surprise or two, you will have to stop by the booth to find those out. We hope to see you there and please be safe all...
    Last edited by SoCalSeedCo.; 09-21-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    325 times
    3 weeks and counting. Start get'n your list together, we'll be ready to fill your genetic needs. As usual, we will have show specials. Hope to see 'ya all there...

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    I hope to get there and get some real from ya. I am broke but I do have a grow that could use some GOOD GENES after this trial run. Still trying to break them from the "Pot is cheap & easy to grow" and at my wits end at the moment.
    Probably just me being bitch,lmao, but I am sure one of us will stop by. Either way I would like to hear of a positive vibe from a I.E. show. That High Times cup is just TOO much for me.

Did you enter anything at this one? OMG they must have 300 judges with the entry amounts set as high as they are.
    Last edited by unmeg; 09-27-2014 at 11:45 PM.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    325 times
    Hey there unmeg. I do hope you can make it to this event. I agree about the High Times Cup, a lot of people! This event will be well attended but not as much of a crowd like High Times. As far as entering, no, not usually. Take care friend...

Quote Originally Posted by unmeg View Post
    I hope to get there and get some real from ya. I am broke but I do have a grow that could use some GOOD GENES after this trial run. Still trying to break them from the "Pot is cheap & easy to grow" and at my wits end at the moment.
    Probably just me being bitch,lmao, but I am sure one of us will stop by. Either way I would like to hear of a positive vibe from a I.E. show. That High Times cup is just TOO much for me.

Did you enter anything at this one? OMG they must have 300 judges with the entry amounts set as high as they are.

Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    325 times
    ONLY 2 weeks away. We are work'n extra hard to get things prepared for a great turn out. This is the season and we are ready for all your genetic needs. Like I said, we will have a surprise or two at this event so come prepared! Any and all who do make it to our booth, hit RD up about the secret surprise strains...

Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    325 times
    One week and counting. Weather is cooling down but not too cool so this should be an excellent venue this time if the year. For those who are on edge about the "Surprise" I mentioned, I guess I can let the cat out'a the bag... We will have a couple varieties, in very limited quantities, of Bodhi Seeds gear available at this show as a pre-release. (More on the full release in a month or so.) We will have 6 bean packs of "Goji OG" and "Sunshine Daydream" at the booth this show. Only for our forum friends so come and get 'em folks. You will have to ask for them, there will not be any listing for them at the booth or in the catalog. They will have set donations just like all other varieties. What that means is you can get a pack, two, three along with all other gear offered at the same donation. Hope to see you all there!

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Trying to get there about to do a indoor grow so looking for sure.

Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    325 times
    That's why we're there friend, to fill patients gardens!!! Hope you can make it...

Quote Originally Posted by unmeg View Post
    Trying to get there about to do a indoor grow so looking for sure.

Status
    Liked
    6 times
    wish you guys the best.maybe one day seed no evil will be in the same spot setting up for patients.
    my state just went legal for medicinal but they wont pass any real laws until 2015.im a patient my self and suffer from crohns disease since I was 19.ive made it my lifes work to get to know cannabis as a whole study the work of other quality breeders and now finally over the past 3 4 years ive been creating my own lines and set up and actual business.Seed no evil Breeders Collective.We are a group of medicinal patients out of the mid west and east coast working to imporve upon todays gene pool and to leave something better for our children and their children other than what is available to us now.

you guys have my full support and i wish you all the best in this world.i remember when you first came on the scene at cannazon and tsd.i was right there with you in the breeders section just never wanted to relase my work to the public until I felt it was properly documented and up to par with medicial standards.I would never sell something I wouldnt be extatic to smoke my self much as yourselves im sure.

hope to bump in with you around the forums bud.
    Last edited by Soloishungry; 10-17-2014 at 12:05 AM.

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    I still may make a showing in my salty stained SoCal hat with a friend of mine but tons going on. Really would love to get at those new ones for the season to come and a indoor project coming up. Great looking genes as always and hope the cooler gets in.
    I WANT THAT GOJI...........lol. Really hope to see ya there.

Solo in our state everything is DONATION based for time,energy,nutes, and what not. That word tends to be followed by a badge around SoCali, unless you are tight with that person. Sometimes LEO just wants to see what they can do and I have seen a friend get nailed to the cross for the word GROW. That was in 97' tho, shits changed, but me being so familiar with dealing with patients and LEO it just became second nature. I dont get high I MEDICATE
    Its a great feeling when they come & go and you never see the bracelets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast