Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    325 times
    Hey folks. Looks like a series of events going on in the local SoCal area. Take a look: THC+CUP

We just signed up for ALL the shows. Come on out and support us, your local MMJ collectives and the event. Hope to see any of you WW members there...

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    SocalSeedCo.

One day I hope to get over for one.

Best wishes on your endeavours.

Peace,

Dublin.

Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    325 times
    Morning all. This a reminder the "THC CUP", the first of five, starts next weekend 7/14-15. What we understand is, there will be 4 cups and the winners of those 4 will meet for the "Super Cup" at the 5th show. These event go well into next year so we'll keep you updated as they get nearer. This coming weekend it is in Down Town Los Angeles: USA Hemp Museum - 1358 S. Flower St. LA, Ca. 90015

Other location are Hollywood, Burbank, Mid City (LACMA/TAR PITS area we think) and VENICE! This is a great venue and LOCAL, for you SoCal folks. Just a heads up, we are not entered into the THC CUP, we are attending vendors. Hope to see any and all WW members there. Take care all and see 'ya soon…

Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    325 times
    Hey all. This is the day before the THC CUP. It starts tomorrow morning at 11am. Location: 1358 S Flower St. LA 90015. It's 2 blocks East of the Convention Center, just off the 10. Only $15 (presale) or $25 at the door. It's a 2-day event, this should be a real good time PLUS were run'n great deals for this show. Hope to see some of you WW folks there this weekend.

Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    325 times
    Hello folks. Thought we'd better remind you all. The next THC CUP is in HOLLYWOOD!!! Two day event TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY (Sep 15-16)! This is the very end of summer and should be one hell of a good time. This event, so we were told, will be outdoors so no hot warehouse this time. This event should be way bigger than the last. We will have full stock and deals for those who come out to support us. Only $15 pre-sale BUT, we will see if we can get some passes for anyone coming to support SoCal Seed Co. Will keep you all posted. Here's the link: THC+CUP

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Thanks SoCalSeeds.

Peace,

DSF.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Michigan folks would love something like this. I'm not sure we could pull it off here, though. Our AG and LEOs are intent on enforcing our MMJ laws as narrowly as possible, meaning they restrict as much access to our meds as they can rather than making the meds available to as many people as they can.

Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    325 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    Michigan folks would love something like this. I'm not sure we could pull it off here, though. Our AG and LEOs are intent on enforcing our MMJ laws as narrowly as possible, meaning they restrict as much access to our meds as they can rather than making the meds available to as many people as they can.
    Ain't that the truth, LOL! If interested in our gear and can't make it to LA for the EXPO, please check "Pure West" Collective in Michigan. ;-)-~

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSeedCo. View Post
    Ain't that the truth, LOL! If interested in our gear and can't make it to LA for the EXPO, please check "Pure West" Collective in Michigan. ;-)-~
    The truth is they are suppose to be at Lakeshore Alternative but we been waiting since June for them to come in stock, just talked to Bomber today and no So cal gear is there except the couple packs he got from socal distributor when he was in Cali a while back. Dont hold your breath, cause I have been hearing that they are coming but my patients is running thin, and bout to give up on getting any. My boy has a pack of them Cherrry pez, but wont break off any. Try calling up there first so you dont your time like I have. Bomber has Rare Dankness, Cali Connection, Tga, BC bud depot in stock if those tickle your fancy. Funk on
    Funk Monk

Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    325 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    The truth is they are suppose to be at Lakeshore Alternative but we been waiting since June for them to come in stock, just talked to Bomber today and no So cal gear is there except the couple packs he got from socal distributor when he was in Cali a while back. Dont hold your breath, cause I have been hearing that they are coming but my patients is running thin, and bout to give up on getting any. My boy has a pack of them Cherrry pez, but wont break off any. Try calling up there first so you dont your time like I have. Bomber has Rare Dankness, Cali Connection, Tga, BC bud depot in stock if those tickle your fancy. Funk on
    Can't tell 'ya all where all that gear went but there should be plenty around. That certainly sounds like the place it was supposed to end up. It was picked up here so once it left our hands we can not verify it went anywhere we were told it was going. It's there somewhere...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast