Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    21 times
    Adam was a friend who passed when I was a very young age.Had his whole life ahead of him until one day a freak accident and he was electrocuted.Not that I dont have a number of friends who are now gone. this as well as a few others projects are very dear to my heart.Theyre memory will live on.People will be smoking these strains I never thought Id have the chance to make.Wish you Were here will be Killerqueen based for moms because she loved pink floyd and it was her favorite song and the queen her favorite herb.

There will be some rigorous testing for the Ar-15 and Wish you were here.After those initial test runs on our part I will get them out to the community.I mean with a name like Ar15,its gotta hold up to its lesser (in weapon form)Ak47.

Whats fucked is I had a best friend whos initials were AK.We called him can a soup because he was a football player and theyd say getting sacked by him was like getting smacked in the head with a can of soup.He was truly a great man and had all the potential in the world.Until cocaine and alcohol took his life.He took his life but I blame the drugs.It wasnt an od,he wasnt a cocaine user or addict.More a hustler like 90% of us.But life got to him and he gave up.

Im not sure what Alans strain will be called.Maybe Canasoup,I think that fits.With some nice chunkys soup sized nuggets.Again these were all special people to me so there will be a time frame before you guys get to see the finished product.But Im all about documenting the entire process.Selection,pollination,and finally samples for my people to test levels and medicinal benefits.

I mentioned The Cheif,well him and I both share anxiety.Maybe its the profession getting to us but BHO is the only thing thats gotten us off of the benzos.Rather than going through that entire process of making bho once a month(not that ill ever stop)We want a strain will not raise anxiety like a strong sativa.That wont work for what wed like to accomplish. What Id like from you guys is your input.What strains help you with anxiety.What strains are high enough in thc that we can either do without the extract or at least make a line extremely potent just for making bho quiso etc.
    Im thinking my Afganhound Dawg might be perfect for us and others who suffer from anything from pain,loss off appetite ,nausea and anxiety.

Im very excited to have The chief on board,Im gonna try to get him and Pagan but some of us have to be working.Rather than putzing around the web

I want to thank all my canna family for the positive vibes and concern for me during the passing of my mother.Me being 30 Id say I lost her at a young age.Not as young as some but it was hard none the less for all of us.Now all I can do is live every day in these peoples memories.I just hope to make them proud.Hell we hope to make all of your proud.

Much love WW
    Last edited by Solo; 05-22-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    56 times
    I was 50 when I lost my mom to cancer I don't think it matters if your young or old when it comes to moms. I couldn't even get up to see her before she passed because my wife was in cancer treatment at the same time I had 2 girls to take care of and working to make the bills it was just no way . I think I ran on auto pilot that whole year I didn't have time or emotion to grieve .
    my wife spent 9 months in the cancer center in Hollywood fla id come home from work cook for the kids do some laundery so I had uniform for the next day then rush up to the hospital to visit my wife . I don't care how many tubes or iv or monitors she had on she looked forward to her nightly walk with me so she could smoke her joint I think that's what got her through her day.
    My wife beat the cancer but not with out a lot of residual effects from the chemo and a stroke during treatment and has been cancer free for 5 years she still smokes several times a day where I have cut down a lot but I never deprive her of her smoke even when we are low on money . I think this is a excellent idea you have what better tribute to a passed loved one. I am kind of new to the growing community I grew plants from bag seeds since the late 70,s but never got into the exotic strains until this past year my big cheese is just starting to bud up now where I live its still a crime so I only grow 5 to 8 at a time and cringe when I hear helicopters pass by after they are big lol . they are hidden inbetween mint and tomatoes and pole beans but I still get nervous . I wish you all the best on this endeavor .
    No comment is still a comment

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    Solo would love an update on your passion projects, keep us posted on any progress

Status
    Liked
    6 times
    hey prez,sorry man lifes crazy brother.

in the middle of a move atm,but still got my moms and pollen/beans.

wish you were here is in f1,grape lakes as well.canasoup has not moved forward other than some collected pollen,but my upcoming breeding plan is going to be to run the wish you were here,grape lakes,and my kq x c99 projects back to back in sog under some of the new 5w diode leds.still got my 3w set up but its not enough for what i want.ideally ill be running 60-100 of each at a time singling 50 females and my best male to then hit back to the best female.i can fit 50 1g hempies which produce roughly an oz per plant in a 4x4 or 5x5 area i have to measure again,but this will allow me to selectively pollinate only the best for what i want right now short high quality high yeilders.the sogers dream.such as the stardawg x deepchunk should be a wise choice to produce as much quality medicine as i can for a short period of time in 1 room with tents AND a closet somewhere else for my males.

sucks going from a large 2 room plus veg/auto area to 1 room closet and tents but i can manage it just until i get set back up.im taking big risks here,leaving my family and friends everything i know for a better life.my state is dragging its feet.were med now but no shops no laws.still just as much a criminal before anything was passed.so id say f2 the stardawg x deepchunks,f3 the instant karmas bodhi asked me to carry on for him and f2 maybe the banana og x mango og or dark side of the moon.im not sure yet.that dsotm is a killer with super thick buds.its from bodhis moonwalk x pineapple c99 male.either way its all going to be quality.real goal is to carry on the gens while finding gems as i go.that pink karma is going to be something special.especially if i can lock down that pink hue the buds get.craziest color scheme ive ever seen in person.pinks purples oranges even some reds in the leafs when run organic.

ive got some real deal lambs bread on deck im about to hunt through too for a nice head ringing sativa(AS IF THE KQ ISNT SATIVA ENOUGH)

Status
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra62 View Post
    I was 50 when I lost my mom to cancer I don't think it matters if your young or old when it comes to moms. I couldn't even get up to see her before she passed because my wife was in cancer treatment at the same time I had 2 girls to take care of and working to make the bills it was just no way . I think I ran on auto pilot that whole year I didn't have time or emotion to grieve .
    my wife spent 9 months in the cancer center in Hollywood fla id come home from work cook for the kids do some laundery so I had uniform for the next day then rush up to the hospital to visit my wife . I don't care how many tubes or iv or monitors she had on she looked forward to her nightly walk with me so she could smoke her joint I think that's what got her through her day.
    My wife beat the cancer but not with out a lot of residual effects from the chemo and a stroke during treatment and has been cancer free for 5 years she still smokes several times a day where I have cut down a lot but I never deprive her of her smoke even when we are low on money . I think this is a excellent idea you have what better tribute to a passed loved one. I am kind of new to the growing community I grew plants from bag seeds since the late 70,s but never got into the exotic strains until this past year my big cheese is just starting to bud up now where I live its still a crime so I only grow 5 to 8 at a time and cringe when I hear helicopters pass by after they are big lol . they are hidden inbetween mint and tomatoes and pole beans but I still get nervous . I wish you all the best on this endeavor .
    somehow i never saw this,i too am very sorry to hear of your mother as well as your wife.my situation was very similar.i have 3 kids and their mom well thats another story for another night,lets just say im leaving her because of whos shes become over the past few years since my mom died.anywho,ya man seed no evil is my life.i dont post a lot because im working.its still illegal in my state too but 1 plant 100 plants its all the same charge for me,seeing as i am a strong believer in the right to bear arms as an american to protect my family.not the plants but my children.so thats a 5yr fed mandatory if i get caught with any fire arm and even a joint.so i tend to keep to myself and focus on life.

ya know a friend told me recently im sorry if im not around and its not like things use to be but anything taking away from my family is counter productive and holding me back.at first i was very offended and thought about the nasty things to say back to him about all i had done for him etc etc.then i laughed,we arnt all called into this as duty.

you sir are a provider of medicine a shaman thousands of years ago.just as much as you respect what im doing brother i respect what your doing,we get the choppers around here too swear i panic every time i hear them but im indoors and as far as your few plants go you seem to know what your doing and have a decent plan.next year this time id love to be pulling in a few outdoor ladies.ive read all about it just always been more of an indoor savant but want to sort of reinvent myself,i grew to become someone i didnt like to look at in the mirror.greed took over and i lost damn near everything for it.from this day forward im going to remember why i do this.for people like your wife and our parents as well as myself being disabled.i just want my medicine to go to the people who deserve it.not douche bags getting stoned and playing ps4 instead of going to school*not that there is anything wrong with rec smoking i want to make that clear when it comes to little kids i draw a line*

one day my friend one day things will change.again im glad to hear your wife is still with us.god bless her for holding on through that.i watched and held my mother as she died and i knew at that moment she left hell on earth and went somewhere better.idk where not my place to guess but she had a smile on her face and my hand in hers thats all that matters.im sorry you were not able to be there for your moms passing,while it was crazy it was also very traumatizing because the cancer had spread to her brain and she no long knew what she was saying etc.its was a very very hard and sad thing to watch,and selfish ass me watering her well our plants while shes in the hospital waiting for me i had no idea they were pulling the plug until i got the call.i almost missed her leaving.sometimes i still wish i had.