Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    this lovely lady gave me over 46 grams of very hairy dried buds but i've yet to test her out will come back with smoke report after she's got lil cure.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    forgot to come back ... lol this plant had a bit of a diesel harsh tang to the throat but every bud off her was nice and round and dense and she pleased everyone with a nice hybrid high that kicked nicely.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    21 times
    pagan knows his autos.its all in selection bro.
    for real a big thankyou prez for supporting us.your the only one to repost our work once the depot went down.possibly fred el gato but i didnt see you.bottom line,you guys make us who we are and Im damn proud to have any SNE supporter on the team.

@nativefarmer im here bud where are you?

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by prezdickie View Post
    chronic ryder x diesel ryder

seems more chronic dominate smell doesn't have that diesel fuel odor, much more dank chronic smelling.
    lots of orange red hairs on her too

Attachment 21359Attachment 21360Attachment 21358Attachment 21361
    oh wow bud I had no idea these turned out this well.Very well done prez much respect for doing them justice.why dont you shoot me a pm bud id like better close ups for those chron d x dr and anything else sne youve got shots of bud,in return I have a special pre release of two off the chart strains Id love for you to run.First is my F2 to the Instant Karma line Bodhi gave to work into stability.I have,well had an amazing pink magenta buds with phenomenal yeilds.pagans finishing up a run to test em out and even the females not showing the magenta pink calyxs are all a faint purple pink and these are the seeds I had him run not using the magenta momma.I need to do a little more work with this line because I am getting 3-4 phenotypes.Magenta,pink sour d,and 100% bubbakush,then we got possibly my favorite phenotype.Shes a mix of Katsu Bubba and a male from Rezs Sour D Ibl first release.Some crazy traits coming out but youd love it.

Then another youd dig bud is the AfganHound dawg,I took the illuminati Stardawg cut with JJs blessing and hit her with my prize Deepchunk male.He had donky dicks of pollen under 300w led.Literally nothing Ive seen in my life has compared as a male.If you know SD from Topdawg on flaw is shes too damn resilient.By that I mean she will attempt to stretch and over grow most plants that arnt of the same nature.In turn I end up with tomato cages and a lot of skirt trimming.But by crossing this amazing sized male bud deepchunk will shorten not only the stature and stretch of the Star,but increase the bud size and add more color(if that possible with the illuminati.Till the day I die I will grow and smoke Stardawg and Killerqueen.They are serious prize phenotypes.Ill put my sd cut against any even the corey cut(no offense jj or mike)Sadly Ive not had the tested for thc and cbd levels but it is something that will be done...

One last option I have is Flame&Citron...Amazing mothers and fathers,Parents Mango Og x OG JO x Banana Og x Og jo.Basically I took a solid Mango og M4k had hit with his og jo,then crossed her with an amazing Banana og x Jo og.The smoke on both of these lines was truly amazing and I am very thankful to M4k and Keyplay for giving their blessing on this,as it is truly Mango Puff and Banana Puff crossed together.I have big plans for this one.I want to create an og with analgesic properties to treat my crohns disease.Im a strong believer that cannabis is a medicine given to man by god.it treats and cures numerous diseases yet I cant get marinol(synthetic thc) according to my insurance because I dont have cancer ha.what a joke.No Im gonna make rick simpsons oil and try to treat myself because these meds Im on dont make me better they mask the symptoms.

Bho and Ricks oil homemade is something we should all ingest on a regular basis if you have health issues,if anyone doesnt know about rick Google phoenix tears,it will change how you view cannabis as a medicine.Children are cured from cancer thanks to this man and what he does.Only issue is unless its home made you have no idea the purity of the snake oil you maay have just purchased.LOL like I saw cbd on sale at ebay?People sell beans there too.I dont get it.It cant be real cbd extract can it? LOL sorry for the ramble.I miss this I need to get back to what I know and was born to do.

Expect full graphic designed logos.T shirts.Contests.Free beans oh and plenty of photos to come.Im not sure where to vend guys other than attitude and the collective,any legit companies get at me

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    i've been away too long thanks for checking out the grow solo. so very tempting sounding stuff there. i'll see if i've got any original pics left but i fear all were deleted after posting so as not to be stumbled upon by the wrong eyes. i'm still not up and running again as my house is still for sale and we hope it will sell soon but cant really have a grow going till were settled again soon as i'm set up again i will surely let you and pagan know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12