Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Ok so a few weeks ago I noticed a few spidermite markings on a leaf of 1 of my ladies. Panicking, and just reading about Riot's spidermite spray, I PM'd Matt asking about it. He said it worked awesome and If I wanted to test it out, he'd send me a bottle for free. Unfortunately it was right before Christmas and Matt, like everyone, was in the middle of holiday plans. Also, Matt was waiting on a shipment of bottles to be able to ship the concentrate out, so I had to wait a few weeks. In the meantime the lil fuggers started multiplying bad, as they do, and I was getting a lil worried about seeing my ladies and fellas looking miserable, and it was killing me. I even went to the store to see how much other pesticides cost cuz the lil fuggers were really getting to me, but I had told Matt I'd give my results and didnt want to compromise the test with other pesticides. (and I really couldnt afford to buy a bunch of expensive shit right after xmas anyway) About a week ago the concentrate arrived and I was super excited to kill these lil bitches. I went out and got dishwashing gloves and a few painters respirators and got everything ready for the next nite. Well, 5 days ago I spray em pretty good and checked em the next day. Remember, I had SM for almost a month and all I did to slow em down was rinse/wash off their leaves a few times. I checked em and 95-97% of the lil bitches were dead in their tracks. I figured the other 3-5% didnt get sprayed, came outta the woodwork after or were Arnold Schwartzenmiters.. Last nite, almost 4 days since spraying last, I sprayed em again.. This time I totally douched the bitches.. Checked em again today. Nothing moving. Dead Gonna wait another 3 days and check again just to be sure. Riot and RacerX had told me the stuff works good and it does. I probably would have wiped em out the 1st spray but they were pretty bad by then. By yesterday before I sprayed em again, they already looked way happier. Definitely could already see a difference. Also the spray doesnt have a way chemical smell. Not much of a smell at all. Easy to use. Just mix 1 ml to 1 gal of water. I added a drop of dish soap as a wetting agent but you probably dont have to. Also, the spray didnt seem to harm or stress or burn the many different varieties I sprayed. Everything looked better within 2 days after the 1st spray. same thing today. No burn, no stress and they seem happier. Thanks Matt. Your spray is bad ass. I know where I'll be buying my Spider Mite Death Juice next time they try to invade. So far the only downside I can think of to Riot's UltiMite spray is the concentrate is only supposed to be effective for 30 days after it arrives. After 30 days Idk. Doesnt work? Goes bad? Idk. Honestly tho, if you use it when you get it, you shouldnt have them in 30 days.. Last but not least, the best part. Only $30 and makes approx 30 gallons. Hell yeah! Thats wsup I hope this helps some folks give it a try and kill off them lil nasty mofos. - PDX

Before I sprayed. Alive and kickin.
    spideymite.jpg

After I sprayed the 2nd time. Take about 20 mins ago. Dead and mangled
    SM upclose.jpg
    SM upclose 2.jpg
    SM upclose 3.jpg
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Funk yeah PeeDee, glad to hear bout the results. Always interested in a new weapon against them funker's. Hate to ask but did you spray with the lights on or off? Hope them pest are terminated and your 2013 season is pest free and growing like trees, funk on
    Funk Monk

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Funk, I turned off the lights and only had on the regular incandescent lights to spray em. Then I just waited til they were dry before turning the MH back on. I also sprayed the top of the soil in case any lil bastards were lurking..

Btw, Matt if you want to copy the 1st post and paste it on other sites, feel free.
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Sub Rosa Gardens

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    FWIW
    I offered Peedee all the mite control he could use after I heard about his problem. He politely told me he was waiting for Matt's product to give a good honest assessment of it.
    Kudos Peedee! And to Matt, this seems like a new weapon of mite destruction we have all been looking for.
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    Yeah, I suck because I took forever to get it out... I lag..

Anyway, thanks for doing this PDX, I hope your plants didn't take too much damage before I got ya the cure =D

For ultimate mite destruction I always recommend dipping the plants completely instead of spraying, but that really can only be done if your plants aren't too massive and aren't in the ground.

Thanks again for the full report PDX, you rock brother, I hope that lasts you a while..

OH and the part about 30 days - the STOCK solution is good for several several months, however when you mix it with water it only lasts 30 days =)

cheers!

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Update: Almost 2 weeks later (12 days) and still nothing! Not a sign of the lil bastards. Everythings happy and healthy Thanks again Matt
    SUB ROSA GARDENS