1126 times
    i'm 100% satisfied.............

TESTER
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    879 times
    Me2, so far 100% satisfied. Popped 6 feminised Clockwork Assassins and all 6 germ and all 6 are seedlings now. 5 look super and 1is a runt, but thats ok.
    Thanks matt
    Peace
    KeS

WaxDaddy
    So I have a question, how much did you pay for those seeds? hmm...

WaxDaddy
    i need to proof read better when using talk to text.
    was supposed to say have wanted them myself, not hmm. peace wax

TESTER
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    879 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WaxDaddy View Post
    i need to proof read better when using talk to text.
    was supposed to say have wanted them myself, not hmm. peace wax
    There on his site for 140 $ for a 6pack of feminised seeds......
    Hes got beans for sale in all price ranges. Got $60 packs and the girl scout cookies s1's are only 250 a pack now! If I didnt end up with a heavy gsc leaning pheno (zero trainwreck in this pheno)outta my pack of gsc x arcata tw from CannaVenture I would prolly buy a pack before it sells out.
    Anyways im fuckin pumped for these Clockwork Assassins Matthew! These fems better not hermie on me. Lol just playin with ya. Ive had more regs hermie on me than feminised seeds but I also pop alot more regular seeds so of course its gonna be like that. Fem seeds are great though. I just think reg seeds grow faster and healthier...lol idk cuz the CA are growing great...fast green and happy so idk guess it just depends on strain just like it usually does.
    I wud like to do a test grow. A side by side. Same exactstrain from same breeder. One feminised and the other regular. And see if theres a difference.
    Has anyone done that?
    Ok im blabbing. Smokin on sum Area 91!
    KeS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    589 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kes5480 View Post
    There on his site for 140 $ for a 6pack of feminised seeds......
    Hes got beans for sale in all price ranges. Got $60 packs and the girl scout cookies s1's are only 250 a pack now! If I didnt end up with a heavy gsc leaning pheno (zero trainwreck in this pheno)outta my pack of gsc x arcata tw from CannaVenture I would prolly buy a pack before it sells out.
    Anyways im fuckin pumped for these Clockwork Assassins Matthew! These fems better not hermie on me. Lol just playin with ya. Ive had more regs hermie on me than feminised seeds but I also pop alot more regular seeds so of course its gonna be like that. Fem seeds are great though. I just think reg seeds grow faster and healthier...lol idk cuz the CA are growing great...fast green and happy so idk guess it just depends on strain just like it usually does.
    I wud like to do a test grow. A side by side. Same exactstrain from same breeder. One feminised and the other regular. And see if theres a difference.
    Has anyone done that?
    Ok im blabbing. Smokin on sum Area 91!
    KeS
    Kes-

I think someone around here is doing something akin to what you refer. He's posted in some threads things to the effect that, once he publishes his results, almost nobody will want to use feminized seeds. I'm not sure exactly what he's doing, but I am surely interested!

-greener
    Last edited by oregongreener; 02-02-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123