Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    Here's some shots of our version of Jojorizo's Grape Stomper aka Sour Grapes.

To avoid any collisions between other "breeders" on this site I won't post the history of this strain as he's been telling a story that's got to be out of an alternate reality... and since i'm on a roll of not being mean I will say that this person has a rich imagination10-11-11 Grape Stomper.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

Grape Stomper.jpg

Grape Stomper2.jpg

Grape Stomper3.jpg. but if any of you care to know the real history of the strain shoot me a pm and I'll be happy to tell ya =)
    Last edited by Dublinskunkfiend; 08-18-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    12 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewriot View Post
    Here's some shots of our version of Jojorizo's Grape Stomper aka Sour Grapes.

To avoid any collisions between other "breeders" on this site I won't post the history of this strain as he's been telling a story that's got to be out of an alternate reality... and since i'm on a roll of not being mean I will say that this person has a rich imagination10-11-11 Grape Stomper.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

Grape Stomper.jpg

Grape Stomper2.jpg

Grape Stomper3.jpg. but if any of you care to know the real history of the strain shoot me a pm and I'll be happy to tell ya =)

HEY Matthew my brother......I love you man......so what you are talking about stories man right.....you mean the true story about how the filthy scumbag STOLE JoJo's genetics by plying him while dying and in his weakness of his final days with opiates for his genetics.....you mean that TRUE STORY!!!! Yes I know that one Matthew very well. JoJo was a great man but we are all susceptable to weakness in our final days and unfortunately there is always some scumbag vulture there waiting to pick the bones.....
    Sound about right bro? Yeahp I thought so.
    Have a good day people and I am glad I could shed some light on a cloudy subject.
    Respects,
    Wicked1

Status
    Liked
    17 times
    Has anyone tried growing riot seeds? It seems like carrying promising strains.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    Just curious, with all the endless genetics and lines available now a days. Why would anyone steal a dying man's seeds?

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    40 times
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentVonblown View Post
    Just curious, with all the endless genetics and lines available now a days. Why would anyone steal a dying man's seeds?
    Sounds like the feds starting more disinformation. Lies, lies, and more lies. You know all about lies Matthew. Oink oink!
    *undercover belly buster*