Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I don't care who likes whom. My only concern is that this remains a comfortable, respectful place to hang out, and morph is not contributing to comfort or respect at this point. I'm not advocating that we refrain from criticising each other, because that's not my point at all: Criticism CAN be handled respectfully, and it should be levied when circumstances call for it. But the underlying theme of this site, the one that sold me on it, is the respect that is demanded of each other for each other.

Y'all with the ban hammers and suspension powers can sort out what you want to do, but you know my feelings in no uncertain terms: Unless morph's tone, tenor, and tact change, I don't think he/she has anything of benefit to add to the community and, in fact, he/she detracts from the harmony we have mostly enjoyed up to now.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I understand where your coming from homie. Let me say this site is souley built on respect and truth. So for one person to come in to stir the pot so to speak, doesn't mean they get to shake our foundation. Emotions come fast and strong, but to think cause of his pointless post would make us think this place has taken a turn for the worse. We need to calmly go through the steps and let him determine his future. Im surely not just talking to you Racer, so please don't take this personal and think Im calling you out. I have to respect Bert by letting him decide what to do. Being a Mod only means I can warn him as Dubs and I have done, along with other members as yourself. Thanks to the duns for catching it right away, and bless Matt for reacting the way he did. Matt has his platform here, and have to say the way everyone chimmed in and respectively ask for him to prove his case, and didnt act childishly and insult him back. That to me shows as a community that we are growing in the right direction. Remember that relationships only get stronger by overcoming conflicts and arguments. Just like the conversations we have had on our walks, which I think we are over due for, lol. So let's please not try and make rash decisions or draw lines in the sand, and keep holding each other up in a respective way and continue growing and learning from each other. Hit me up and we can smoke and walk off some of that sudden rush of emotions homie. One luv and funk on WW!
    Funk Monk

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    Like I told Dubs... guys like this get very bored very fast when they don't see a bunch of people jumping on their bandwagon. It deflates their testicles, so to speak. Racer's watched me get levelled for years and he's a very very good friend, so I'm sure he's sick of seeing it, but I'm genuinely used to it. I think it's an awesome test of my temper because as some people that have been around on forums for 5+ years have seen, I can have the worst potty mouth and used to be quick on jumping down people's throats. I learned pretty quick that it's not like in person where you can just punch someone and they stop yapping. Sometimes it's better to sit back and let people rant and let them show their craziness =). I really attribute the changes in my reaction to guys like Bodhi, Snowhigh, and Racer, when im about to lose it they keep me calm - without them I'd still be a loud asshole.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I'm not concerned with administrative procedures at all, monk. My only concern is that administrators have a clear understanding of member sentiment. I've clarified my feelings, so what y'all do with that info is y'all's biz. I'm not feeling sheepish, embarrassed, or chastised in the least, so don't worry about my reaction to your comment. We're good, brother.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Since you coming here has given us all something to learn from. Wether it was we were unsure of what the truth and bs was, and we have seen you just go off on sites. That was more of a turn off than the bs being thrown at you, but every thread ended in foul language and negativity. I did feel that no one gave you a platform to explain or defend yourself, for most of the comments were just insults with them showing proof. It always seemed a friend of a friend had hermie issues. That's why I did that thread and poll to make a platform for your work to be talked about. And to be honest I was nervous in even posting it, Im a man of my word and wanted to get to the bottom of your work. Then when you came in it was a shock, but the platform was built, and has become a strong one at that. Im glad he came here and tried to start some stuff, because it only showed how you are a dude that is willing to have an adult conversation, and receptively agree of disagree. You coming here has proven that anyone, I mean anyone can come here and grow together, and let the truth play its self out. With your rep that surely is misconceived, and the future is going to be without the bs from hateration, but built by honesty and respect. But let this be a lesson to everyone come in disrespecting, that it's point less, cause we thrive on respect and are adult enough to talk our differences out. I am proud to be growing your gear and call you a big reason this site has proven to be full of great growers, breeders, tokers, and funkers that love MJ. FUnk on
    Funk Monk

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    We all could take a few lessons in how to treat others from you, monk. Your moral compass serves you well.

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    thx monk!! yeah it's hard for a lit of people to understand until they experience it what years of being called this or that by haters on forums will do to a person. makes ya jaded and angry if you don't learn how to correctly absorb it and move on.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    My belief is that if Morph had of been banned,
    It would only have lead to other trolls of the same manner thinking Morph was right.

Matthew handled this the right way ....................
    Which lead to Morph becoming his own worst enemy.

As people here over time,
    have seen the good in what Matthew has to offer to this community.
    Matthew was quickly backed up by the community here.

So people signing in with a persona like Morph did, and acting with sociopathic tendencies.
    And who have no premise for an argument, should be challenged for truth.
    If no truth is prevelent then they either leave .............. which is what happened,
    or if they don't the group ostracises them.

All in all, I think the group here at WW,
    and Matthew handled this very well.

Peace,

DSF.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I agree that the community has handled this interloper well and that Matt exercised admirable restraint, dubs. The resolution here speaks well for everyone except the agitator.

I should clarify, though, so people don't misunderstand me: I did not broach the subject of banning morph to silence criticism of Riot. Morph and anyone else is free to be critical of whomever they want. I pleaded the measure based on the form of morph's criticism - that is, based on his incivility and lack of respect for Riot and for the rest of this community. Morph has made only three posts to our community, and every one could be a poster slogan for rudeness, disdain, and insult. The sum total of his contribution here is strife. THAT is the reason I brought up banishment.

I am not unhappy with how things have resolved themselves, so please don't take this comment as an attempt to string this discussion out. I just want folks to understand the rationale behind my comments, given how extreme was my call for action: I'm not motivated by blind devotion to Riot, but by a desire to protect this site's unique character.
    Last edited by RacerX; 10-07-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    I fully agree with you RX.

I myself believe that without a set premise for an argument,
    It is only an attack on the Individual.

If the persona could back up their argument with evidence ............. grow log, pics ect,
    Then the argument / disscussion would proceed.

I asked Morph if he could do this, which he could not.
    So a minute or so later, he seemed to Morph out of here ............ lol

Peace,

DSF.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12