Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    Beautiful plant and awesome pics both OL and Matts friend I see that first budding pic OL has and she sure got sugarup real fast and love the leaf profile on this plant bet she is fire too like the rest of Matts gear...n8tive
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewriot View Post
    LOL NDN - it's just that no one KNOWS what it's made of... I can go through the long story of it but I'll just try to wrap it up quick. These came from a dude that I got a lot of really old rare stuff from. He was a tweeker tho and he told me two stories of what this plant was - both of them involving Alaskan Ice. Said he grabbed the pack when he was in amsterdam a long time ago and at one point said he made the mother plant in a colchicine experiment, then at another point he said it was a mutant from the pack that came out that way. Anyway, one thing we know for sure is that it's Not a White Widow x Haze which is what Greenhouse says the Genetics of Alaskan Ice are. What it's made of is something I've been trying to determine for years. My guess would be some sort of NL/Haze/Skunk combo like most other stuff =)
    If its greenhouse its prolly the NL#5/HazeC work nevil did before GH fucked everything up Prolly was left there and another plant arjan didn't know he had and made shit up again but if its good as everyone says I am sure it was work before arjan and his Spanish gopher got ahold of it bro.
    Last edited by n8tivefarmer; 02-10-2013 at 03:35 AM. Reason: changed fuckup to gopher ,am not that mean,lol
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    276 times
    Honestly OL and Racer just have amazing green thumbs they were born to grow.Props to matt for having an awesome eye for bomb genetics thats a trait rarley seen plus the generosity he seems to express after accumulating such stock most would hoard and keep it to themselves. OL honestly the plants really love you all it seems that rolls out of your garden is just oozing and dripping in trichchomes. Racer omg Talk about Donkey D**** those colas are HuuuuGe and i love how colorful your plants get when they finish all your plants are always so beautiful to look at, some shots makes me feel like im thumbing through some mj mag sick work to the both of you.....Good spirited people like you guys truly deserve it. Big pat on the back

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    533 times
    Last edited by n8tivefarmer; Today at 07:35 PM. Reason: changed fuckup to gopher ,am not that mean,lol
    Made me laugh.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678