Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rare Dankness

way up, way in, way out
    Status
    Liked
    1285 times
    Quote Originally Posted by prezdickie View Post
    does anyone know of a posted grow log or even just harvest pics and report from the Rare Dankness Indica group?

i've got Rare Darkness, The Ox, and Pineapple Hash plant, and i haven't got to grow them yet ( the wait it killing me) but i curious to know if anyone one got a jumpstart on me and finished some of these yet or even just got them going i'd love to watch....

i've got very high hope for these indica plants from RD

Thanks Scott and Mrs RD for getting them out to the masses!
    Not yet. I had to kill of several RD mom's due to Russet Mites. I'll be starting a seed run next week and will be popping some RD for sure. So many seeds, so little time.

outwest

ground up
    Status
    Liked
    1077 times
    Quote Originally Posted by outwest

Not yet. I had to kill of several RD mom's due to Russet Mites. I'll be starting a seed run next week and will be popping some RD for sure. So many seeds, so little time.

outwest
    Sorry about those russets bro. Forbid is the only way. Don't leave us in the dark on that seed run...

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    I finished his pmp haze. Smoke was descent, stinky, and tasty, and all head. Now the hash, ooohweee. Some of the best hash I've had seriously. The buds are a great first smoke, will open your eyes right up, LOL, and don't smoke it to late or you wont be sleeping. The hash on the other hand is disabling, some gooey red hash, kinda like Apollo red hash, or 94 widow red hash, very good.
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

way up, way in, way out
    Status
    Liked
    1285 times
    Quote Originally Posted by builtaforest View Post
    Sorry about those russets bro. Forbid is the only way. Don't leave us in the dark on that seed run...
    You know it, here there or somewhere. I've got no plants alive right now, luckily got them at the end of my last run. Any suggestions for cleaning the grow space?

outwest

ground up
    Status
    Liked
    1077 times
    There are more thorough and organic methods.

I've had russets and battled them down successfully with spraying the plants AND grow spaces with floramite, avid, and forbid. All 3 can be mixed together. 2 times within days of each other for good coverage, hit the soil and grow space! 3rd application week or so later...

Bleached all grow spaces and surfaces. Followed up by disinfecting with physan as well.

Don't forget protective personal equipment. This is nasty inhumane stuff, but I have no room for experimenting.

3 runs clean...

Best vibes your way bro, these are a shoe-in if you're willing to go all the way.

way up, way in, way out
    Status
    Liked
    1285 times
    Quote Originally Posted by builtaforest View Post
    There are more thorough and organic methods.

I've had russets and battled them down successfully with spraying the plants AND grow spaces with floramite, avid, and forbid. All 3 can be mixed together. 2 times within days of each other for good coverage, hit the soil and grow space! 3rd application week or so later...

Bleached all grow spaces and surfaces. Followed up by disinfecting with physan as well.

Don't forget protective personal equipment. This is nasty inhumane stuff, but I have no room for experimenting.

3 runs clean...

Best vibes your way bro, these are a shoe-in if you're willing to go all the way.
    Here is my plan. . .clean everything with bleach wipes. . .clean surrounding area thoroughly. . .bomb with pyrethrum and beethoven tr. I'm also putting a fairly toxic pest barrier around the exterior of the space. 3 days after the bomb, I'm burning sulfur. Then I'm releasing a specific predator mite in the area surrounding my grow space. Simply put, I'm going medieval on these fuckers. Thanks for the tips.

outwest

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by outwest View Post
    Here is my plan. . .clean everything with bleach wipes. . .clean surrounding area thoroughly. . .bomb with pyrethrum and beethoven tr. I'm also putting a fairly toxic pest barrier around the exterior of the space. 3 days after the bomb, I'm burning sulfur. Then I'm releasing a specific predator mite in the area surrounding my grow space. Simply put, I'm going medieval on these fuckers. Thanks for the tips.

outwest
    Good luck Outwest, give em hell and funk em all till there's no one left...FUNK ON
    Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    720 times
    GD! West I'll never do anything wrong to you, shit. LOL. You go hard. Get 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by outwest View Post

outwest

Status
    Country
    Scotland
    Liked
    5 times
    hi there Mrs rare dankness i am a new grower and my first grow will be started in a week or two i will be using a grow tent with a 3 x 3 ebb and flow table, 400watt metal halide for veg & a 600watt hps for flower well thats the plan lol i am very interested in rare dankness for my grow i want too run 10 seeds in the table i have around 110cms for the plant too grow any ideas which of your strains would you recomend for my table thanks Ghostdog
    Last edited by Ghostdog; 08-05-2013 at 11:50 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234