Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Thread: My Stuff

Status
    Liked
    24 times
    Picked up 3 zips of some trim and popcorn nugs my buddy had laying around for 70 an ounce to make some kief out of to infuse into some liquid coconut oil for capsules. I don't smoke, but love the occasional (Which I like to use as a synonym for daily) eddible. The herb actually is like a golden brown to the naked eye. The heavy flash of this makes it look like it's bright green. It's not. It's almost golden brownish yellow in reality. Really nice long cured stuff. Perfect to get me some kief to cook down.

20140206_002742 (2).jpg

20140206_002425.jpg

This shit, however, looks just like it does in the picture, color-wise. The shit on the left in some local organic Bubba Kush crossed with something or other. Can't remember off the top of my head. The shit next to it, however, is some Green Crack from a dispensary my buddy grabbed me.

20140206_004344-1.jpg

Interestingly, both of these strains are almost smelless. I never have before in my life seen such strong strains, with such faint smells.

Both of these cost too much for me to make into edibles at 275 an ounce, and I can't score any trim/popcorn nugs. But They sure look pretty. The old lady gets these to sacrifice to the gods of lung destruction.
    Here's a pic of the whole family. (with lighter and newly birthed 10 gram kief ball). 20140206_004959.jpg

I like turning the kief into a ball just for fun, even though I'm gonna end up breaking it up. I also like to make sure it's good enough that it just sticks together naturally.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Excellent stash, sir. The 10 gram kief ball especially. I can't ever keep keif around that long. I like to top a bowl with it.

Edibles are amazing, I don't have the heart to transform my flowers into oils. Plus I just like breathing smoke.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    24 times
    This stuff, The Bubba Kush X whatever my buddy said, was some of the most impressive looking stuff, I've seen in a while.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MrManDead; 02-08-2014 at 02:34 AM.

Status
    Liked
    17 times
    The most common marijuana types are in nugs form, they are the fresh and recently harvested cannabis buds. Cannabis bud that comes in nuggets of varying sizes, a sign of quality when it comes to bud. Studies have shown that buds are the most effective and strong form of pot.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    Interesting observation, about the buds having better trichomes.

Yes bud heart makes better hash then trim does. I had argued that point with Bubbleman (creator of the bubble bags), until he was about ready to cry at Overgrow, years back.

As Bubbleman's favorite thing to do was, make bubble hash at 4 weeks flowering. From a certain female he had, that he said was better at 4 weeks then at 8.

I can't say for sure about the selet female Bubbleman was talking about. But he seemed to indicate that Trichomes were trichomes, no matter of age or where they came from on the plant. But I've never seen a female that had better bud or made better hash at 4 weeks rather then finishing.
    Last edited by VincentVonblown; 02-23-2014 at 01:52 AM.

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    I usually make edibles with mostly trim, but some lower bud mixed in. I use a nylon stocking, to collect the extract to be used in baking.

I sent D' (Mrmandead) some Wonder cake, that he'll be receiving in a few days.

The bud used to produce the cake, is a T99 female, that had been flowered under fluroscent lighting. I also sent a small bud of the same T99 female used to produce the cake. As well as a selection of the new T99 hybrids and back crosses.

008.jpg Here's a picture of the lower bud I use in the production process, as stated above.
    Last edited by VincentVonblown; 02-23-2014 at 02:55 AM.

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Looks Nice n frosty transform that shit to legit.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Status
    Liked
    24 times
    The wondercake is roughly 4X more euphoric than the edibles I am used to. I cut the cake into 4 pieces, ate 1 a couple days ago, and then another two pieces today. Simply amazing. I'm thinking I prefer wonder in edible form. I remember I made some butter from a full zip of wonderbud several years ago, and actually gave it away as I was scared of how hight it made me.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVonblown View Post
    I usually make edibles with mostly trim, but some lower bud mixed in. I use a nylon stocking, to collect the extract to be used in baking.
    Do you simply add kief to the mix, and how much to how much butter/oil?

Myself, I use like a half ounce of kief and slow cook it into 150-200 mililiters for four hours, before adding to capsule. V, I'm thinking you are getting a much more heady high by a lesser amount of time activating oil. Very interested in your method, as I am unable to get the euphoric properties experienced in your cake. Although my oil is extremely sedative, strong. and trippy, I want that wondercake buzz. Most likely just the genetic superiority of wonder, though. Also, do you decarb, prior to cooking?