Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    UK
    Liked
    101 times

Strain: Chocolate Banana Kush (Chocolate Rain x Banana Kush) from Jaws (Private Breeder)

Growth: Passive hydro/pot culture grown in 15 litre pot. With 4 weeks veg and 9 weeks flowering. Sativa dom' structure and indica like flower formation, resin starts in early and just packs it on after that. Vigorous growth and quite stretchy, but easy to control with minimal training. The flowers are dense and heavy on the stems, so staking is needed to support but untopped she holds up pretty well and is a great strain to grow and spend time with. I fed nutes in light doses and she didn't show any problems with taking up and went through the whole cycle showing no signs of under/overfeeding. Very low maintenence plants and issue free.
    Lights: Flower ~ x3 - 600w HPS (1800w), Veg ~ x2 - 300w CFL "Blue" (600w)*
    Nutes: Full CANNA Coco nutrient/additive line.
    Yield: 1 plant ~ 3.5 - 4 oz of dried/cured buds

Bag Appeal: Dense dank nuggets that have an even amount of amber hairs and have a great overall look. Very resinous buds, with a hard feel when pressed between the fingers and very sticky to the touch. Yummy looking green candy!!

Smell: It's quite hard to pin down exactly, but the main thing that strikes me is just how sweet it is. It doesn't carry an overly strong odor, it's more soft, smooth and very sweet. Kinda like boiled candy and cough drops, with a fruity twist of lemon/lime. Sweet & complex to the senses.

Taste: On inhale the first thing to note is again the strong hitting sweetness of the taste, it's almost too sweet at times too. Kinda like smoking pure candy cane & sugar!!. While takin back the soft & smooth smoke, a fruity tingle starts to creep in that leaves my whole mouth dried out and left tasting of sweet lemony candied goodness. The aftertaste lingers and if like me you have a sweet tooth this one will sit very well.

The High: Very mellow, the effect works it's way around the head and straight out and down to the body. This is lazy summer afternoon smoke, perfect for chilling out in the sunshine with. No heavy lockdown or rushed mind feeling. Just the perfect head/body balance and easy going hazy/buzzed feel. This one is very easy to forget yourself with though and overdo it and the heavyness will set into a more indica effect. Takes me up and keeps on going with very little tolerance build up to the high over time. High lasts a good 1-2 hours depending on how much is smoked in a joint.

Comments: Soft, smooth and very sweet flavoured smoke. This is one is more for the sweet tooth stoner. And it will cause the munchies, so make sure your fully stocked with goodies. I've gained at least a stone in weight due to this too!!
    Not too strong, not too weak, as goldilocks would say it's just right. Not much banana or chocolate in the taste but when high on this sweet sugar rush who cares. A solid 8.5, easy goin & sweetly mellow.
    Prop's & Respect Jaws this ones quite unique!!

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Loving these Grow/Smoke Reports SkunkMunkie. In the distant, but hopefully not too distant future you "should" be able to add Grow/Smoke/Hash Reports to the Entires in the WW StrainGuide. Keep em' coming bro! I can't spread any more karma to you at this moment. But + K to you anyways man. Take care of you and yours.

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    good report Thorough and informative sweet sativa calyx stacking nugs love it Skunkmonkey can give karma
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    131 times
    looks nice dense nuggs hell ya.. jaws has killer gear...

what's cracking
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1126 times
    I NEED SOME JAWS GEAR IN MY BANK THAT ONE LOOKS DANG..........GOOD

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    Now thats a Smoke and Grow report prolly the best I read in such a short full description, kudos!! Myself ii just hate the long form report of 1-10 smells ect,it just doesn't get into the rewards or non rewards of the bud being reported on it takes away the smokers aspect of the whole thing to cilnical.This one tells ya everything in a short neat description and how he enjoyed the actual puffin of the flowers thanks Skunkmunkie can't wait to read more...++ Karma...n8tive
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -