Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need help

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Check the run off. If the soil isnt neutral (around 7), the PH in the soil will be off and they wont take up certain nutes.. What size container are you using? When you flushed did you run atleast 3x's the pot size? (AS IN 1 GAL POT - 3 GAL WATER)
    Luckily at my house the water outta the tap is right a 7. When I had PH problems, I flushed em real good, checked the PH,(which was around 6.5 after flush so it was still a lil acidic) After they quit dripping, I fed em 1/4 strength nutes and placed em off to the side of the room, not directly under the 1000watter. They should bounce back within a day or so. Bright green lush new growth. If not you might have other problems.. How are they lookin now? Any better? Any worse? Same?
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Status
    Liked
    31 times
    Is there any way to stop a plant from going into flowering my timer broke, and some started to bloom, can I save the ones that aren't to far into bud or do I just got to grow a crop of baby plants?

ground up
    Status
    Liked
    1077 times
    Leave the light on 24hrs to reveg without timer

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    to drop soil PH you can use sulfur it takes awhile to work though you can also use aluminum sulfate for a faster response

for ph up in soil use dolomite lime google both for amounts to how much soil

peace and plants
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed