Please contact info@thcmedia.com
    Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Gardens

Status
    Liked
    146 times
    Has anyone come across Wild Cannabis? I know here in the states it is supposedly found wild in all 50 states, and obviously around the world. I swear ever since I was a teenager, i have kept a half as eyed open for it, everywhere I have traveled. Not a damn thing.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDaDank View Post
    Has anyone come across Wild Cannabis? I know here in the states it is supposedly found wild in all 50 states, and obviously around the world. I swear ever since I was a teenager, i have kept a half as eyed open for it, everywhere I have traveled. Not a damn thing.
    All our wild Cannabis was eradicated, by the British.
    We don't even have one indigionous Cnaib plant left.

Peace,

DSF.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I have found some in a state park once. It was 9ft tall and was a male though. Left it alone. I also stumbled into a couple outdoor grows, I did take them, 1 of em was Jamican Red hair that was being shipped down to NC, Talking 200 + plants, it was a nice lick at 13 yrs old. The guy ended up running my buddy over, and came up to our school football game with a gun looking for us, but he is still prison today, funk'd up the shiite I did back than. funk off
    Funk Monk

Status
    Liked
    146 times
    Holy Funkin moly funkman! Maybe we can change the world like Johnny apple (cannabis) seed! Spread the love like it was meant to be! Can't stop what is everywhere!
    Last edited by FrankDaDank; 08-31-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Welcome to my world brotha. I am FUNKMONK I am here to help you. Old phrase off legend of kung fu, but my way is legend of funk fu. I must defeat the pharmacy and the pollution with dank green and funky fire. Funking till my thumbs are cut off.
    Holy Funkin moly funkman! Maybe we can change the world like Johnny apple (cannabis) seed! Spread the love like it was meant to be! Can't stop what is everywhere!
    Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    We used to work at a cement plant in Iowa, its about a 5 hour drive from Indianapolis. While driving over there once the guy I was taking with me kept saying there's some weed. The plants he was talking about were like 3-400 yards away. The next time he said there's some weed I threw out the anchor and told him go grab me some leaves of that weed. Away he went and when he came back he had a hand full of weed leaves. This guy must have had eagle eyes because I couldn't even tell what kind of plants they were at that distance, I believe he had a lot of experience ripping off peoples weed and was damn good at it. This weed was old rope making hemp that a wheel barrel full of wouldn't get you high just a headache. Its out there all over the midwest, but the natural stuff won't give you a buzz for shit. Take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I think someone used to harvest that slag and pipeline it up to MI, mal! In fact, we used to (and still) joke about "Indiana ditch weed."

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    I could get a shit load of it when I was in college, was in Bloomington Illinois and all the farmers had some on their property. I smoked my share and gave up when nothing happened LOL. Take care all

mal

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Vietnam
    Liked
    822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    I have found some in a state park once. It was 9ft tall and was a male though. Left it alone. I also stumbled into a couple outdoor grows, I did take them, 1 of em was Jamican Red hair that was being shipped down to NC, Talking 200 + plants, it was a nice lick at 13 yrs old. The guy ended up running my buddy over, and came up to our school football game with a gun looking for us, but he is still prison today, funk'd up the shiite I did back than. funk off
    LMFIAO, yup nice score @ 13 at least you didn't know any better but nice grab, hehe Bet he still remembers you I would get to growin them 200 plants real quick like before they release him,lol...n8tive
    The Great Spirit is in all things, he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the Earth is our Mother. She nourishes us, that which we put into the ground she returns to us....

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by n8tivefarmer View Post
    LMFIAO, yup nice score @ 13 at least you didn't know any better but nice grab, hehe Bet he still remembers you I would get to growin them 200 plants real quick like before they release him,lol...n8tive
    You don't even know homie, lol. I would repay him back 10 fold, by making sure he never was without again. Some of my past will never be forgiving, but I know the path I roam is because of the nasty past, funk on
    Funk Monk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast