Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    I'd worry about worms because the other insects are beneficial.Lost alot of good ones to worms & once I started using "Safer Spray" once a week for 3 weeks and havent had the problem every since. It does not effect the taste of final product as well if used up to 6th week of flower.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Where can I get this "safer spray"?I would like to keep some on deck

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Id gather more info before ya buy & yes I have used it works great. There are better products that are lil more costly that have no smell nor taste. Keep in mind you are going to smoke this not eat it. If ya eat it then just do a water cure & that will wash off the bad stuff.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    172 times
    hey bro, i have snail problems here in the spring and let me tell you, they ate half the leaves off my cheese mom that i put out in less than a week.hate those things! even with some copper wire around the base. so i use some organic soap. they dont like it. and you can use it up to harvest. not that i would but you can spray the hell out of them while vegging and they wont eat off your precious gems. hope this helps

42o

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Snails/slugs are the spawn of Satan. We have 'em here that are as big as cigars - I flick 'em out onto street and listen to 'em pop as cars run over 'em.

Snail & slug pellets do the trick, as well as shallow dishes of beer.

I hate the slimy bastards - hate 'em.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    I mostly have problems with aphids, and they can destroy a whole plant in a matter of days. I had a beautiful F-13 a few years ago and in a matter of days the plant was done, was the only plant I've lost due to bugs. Nowadays I kill the little f..kers with my hands, pretty easy. Snails and slugs I remove and toss by hand as well, they're really slow. If you pay pretty close attention to your plants you will see the damage and usually the culprit. It sounds like your on top of the situation, but the eating can go much quicker than you've seen. That f-13 I saw the beginning of the destruction and was going to try to help and the next day the whole plant was fucked. But that was the only plant I lost that year, which is very acceptable for outdoors. When growing you have many pests/thieves and plant loss is a normal thing, outdoors you should plant 2x the number of plants you want to harvest. Storms and weather take their toll as well, take care

mal
    remember loose lips sink ships, tell and show no one your plants and you will harvest more

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Hey folks be sure to check the plant infirmary for gems like this:

Marijuana Garden Saver: AKA The Complete Guide to Sick Plants, pH and Pest Troubles!

Snails are talked about on this page, just scroll down. If you are/were a member of ICMag you know this this is the bible for fixing problems.

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    All you guys an gals info is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!As I stated before in a prior post, ALL and I mean ALL imput on WW is nothing but positive and helpful!!!!!!!!Can't thank all of ya enough

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Hey unmeg! I'll gladly accept your 2cents .Keep the $$ coming

Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    You can get Safer spray at your local hydro & Homedepot etc. Have never had bad results when used in moderation.Try some and see if you like it because everyone has a different grow style,enviroment and feeding schedule.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Free Marijuana Grow Bible

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed