Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I nearly forgot to mention it, I have a SmoCan on the way too. I think they were also known as the "allin1e". Not sure if they are the same product or not, I believe so. If you haven't seen one yet, they're sweet. It's a Dugout that has everything. Storage, grinder, poker, mini bic holder and a quartz glass bat, rather than aluminum, which makes me very happy. This thing will be a blast to camp with, as we take many trips in the boats to get where we're going. It's watertight and should float. I'll be able to make that determination sooner than later. If you haven't seen one yet, check it out.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Sounds like the ultimate survivor tool for the Pot smoker. Haven't heard of them before but sounds helly cool. Funk on and smoke on
    Funk Monk

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I've got a rather big problem with paraphernalia. Eventually all the "drops in a bucket" can flood the basement. I need a bigger lock box.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Arrived today! This is a pretty neat bit of engineering. I'm not sure how I feel about the grinder just yet, as I haven't used it. Seems unusual that it rides the threads while you use it. It could be beneficial though, the teeth moving up and down as well as round and round. The bat that comes with the unit is quartz glass. That beats the pants off aluminum in my book. The whole thing is smaller than I expected it to be, not in a bad way though. It seems appropriate. As soon as I can fill it, it will be in my backpack. It really seems like it will be a useful tool. As you can see, one of the bats got chipped, it's a long way to here from anywhere though. That's why there are spares.

Oh, yea!

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Weird, I think I noticed I repeated myself. From another thread, maybe. I'm not sure this is coherent. It looks great right now though.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Ok. More words on the SmoCan. It's a super clever device, I'll say that. The flip side of that coin: If someone doesn't know how the device works, they spill your herb. Then you have no herb. It really is my only beef with this thing. Complication. There are thee pieces that make up the grinder, extension and kief screen. If you unscrew the wrong compartment, you either dump your ground herb or you dump your precious keif. Frankly I would prefer neither. It's good for camping, as it is waterproof but it's shelved right now. Not a daily driver.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Buy Marijuana Seeds - USA shipping

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed